OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was hydroponics it would not look like that first image, with hypro they pick buds off the top of the plant and it still lives. The roots are in water

So does this mean that this is not indoor plants??

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...s-deputies-take-down-mexican-drug-cartel.html

2012 rural Pike County Mexican cartel encampments were found, but the workers had left before the Sheriff's team got there. What does that mean? Someone gave the cartel a heads up that knew the raids were going to happen, because when they got there all workers had left in a hurry. Let that sink in, someone gave them a heads up of an unannounced planned raid. I believe the killers were trained and knew how to clear a crimescene, even to throw money on KR's body. They planned and executed this even taking security cameras and somehow dealt with the dogs without killing them, unless there's missing ones at Chris'. if it was directly cartel the kids and dogs would all be dead. I think middle man operation connected to the cartel. Not sure why they executed Candy Newsome and her daughter, maybe she wanted out of dealing, or owed them money.

"More than a dozen agencies participated in the raid, which was led by the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Pike County Sheriff’s Office.
Agents discovered three different marijuana plots, the first one about 60 feet wide and at least 50 yards long, with hundreds of maturing marijuana plants.
Investigators said that the plants were growing as part of a planned operation, with suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel."

What is the sense of having vicious guard dogs if you ignore their alerts, anyway? JMO
You learn their alerts. If you got up every time an outdoor dog barked, you would never sleep.

Even vicious guard dogs can be lured away with something to eat. Now if you are talking about a professionally trained guard dog, no, but doubt we are.

I wasn't referring to the Rhodens. The original poster said that 4/20 is the biggest day for selling pot. I just wanted to know who is buying most of the pot on 4/20 - individuals or is that when the most changes hands in the dealer network.

4/20 is the biggest day for SMOKING pot. Meaning that the month of April, leading up to it, is very lucrative.

That's what I'm saying! Cousin Gary was brought in to help distribute. His KY family has been arrested for distribution in the past. Search his immediate family's arrest records. It's all public info.

They were about to go big. One cousin thought he was going to get a cut, thought he'd be in the business with them. But Gary was brought in instead.

Kenneth & Chris said, "sorry. You are out. Gary is in." There was a fight. Kenneth was killed shortly after this fight. Then all the people who saw or heard about this fight were killed.

This is my own theory, not fact, although that should be obvious.
I don't see it from anything that has been released.

Information from the gossip site is just that, IMO.

I posted that a few threads back thanks for putting it up again. When I read these articles it really makes me think something bigger is going on behind the scenes and the Rhodens got in the way or decided to create their own bigger slice of things.

I agree. And I don't know enough about the cartel to completely rule them out. I just don't see this crime being done by only one person. There was too much work to be done for just one person to murder 8 people, take care of the cameras, shut up the dogs, and get out of there before getting caught. It would've taken way too much time. Jmo

I kinda think its a misperception IMO, there is a notion, in urban , (me), their response times are fast, they are not - they are busy In rural , its about distance. At the end of the day, resonse times are no faster in urban ........................its just a different mindset !!

Kinda like a drive thro! If there are 6 cars ahead of you compared to one !!
Their urban response time isn't "fast" either. You aren't likely to get to call and if you do, it takes two seconds to kill you.

Also the Supreme Court ruled that police do not have to protect citizens.

I understand where it comes from, my point was we have so many names we don't need a nickname made up, very confusing.

Funny thing, I've gotten about 4 pm's in the last couple of days from people asking me who "Mamny" is.

It is confusing a lot of people.

I'd actually not heard him called that until your post. I agree with you about sticking to the given names and/or initials to avoid confusion. I was simply explaining my opinion that it was a nickname.

He said: 'Kenneth would normally padlock the camper where he lived from the outside when he left.

'I was supposed to meet him the night before and go to work on some cars with him in the morning.

'When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.

'It was the afternoon and he would normally be out working on cars at 5.30 am.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Nobody in their right mind is going to load a vehicle up with pot with no tags to go deliver to a city. That's asking to go to jail.
Exactly lol

I wouldn't drive my car with no tags, down the street with no pot in it.

Attention Please:

Is Something Amiss in Pike County - the youtube video by Changing Reason Productions is not MSM and is not to be linked here. Watch it all you want, but it contains some faulty information and contains someone else's speculation about this case. If the producer wants to come speculate with us that is one thing. but we will not be taking his speculations and using them as source material for our own.

thanks

I can't help but think they were involved in something more than marijuana growing. Just speculating here but did DR have access to meds through the nursing home? Is it possible there were stronger drugs involved?

If it's true that bills were strewn all over the one body, then that to me means someone owed THEM money and they were threatening whoever these people are that they wanted to be paid back. Mexican cartel, or gangs - no way. They are too small potatoes for that I believe. It's someone local that knew them, maybe even family. So that uncle that was visiting from Kentucky strikes me as odd. He's there that week and the family happens to be offed then. Were they looking for HIM possibly?? I think they were looking for someone, went house to house and didn't find them. They either got their man by killing the uncle OR the whole family was involved in something that they all knew about. Personally, I think they were looking for one or two people and killed any possible witnesses when they didn't find who they were looking for.

Attention Please:

Is Something Amiss in Pike County - the youtube video by Changing Reason Productions is not MSM and is not to be linked here. Watch it all you want, but it contains some faulty information and contains someone else's speculation about this case. If the producer wants to come speculate with us that is one thing. but we will not be taking his speculations and using them as source material for our own.

thanks

You gotta admit his maps are awesome, though. :)

What is the sense of having vicious guard dogs if you ignore their alerts, anyway? JMO

Because it's usually the guard dog's job to run off critters and trespassers.

yes, the maps were helpful, it's the narrative that is the issue.

Kenneth didn't live in a trailer, he had a camper, (truck camper I believe) parked on property that belonged to someone else. He did not have a box,(mailbox) there,according to Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken