OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Coldpizza, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

I know of a relative living close to Kenneth since he stated it on FB but he did not mention that he was staying in the guest house behind his camper.

2. creepcrusher

Yes. It has been discussed. It was the day Hanna had her baby.

3. lonesomepaws

lonesomepaws New Member

I am thinking Hanna had her baby on the 17th? I may be wrong.

4. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

It's been discussed. It was the day Hannah had the baby and a few days before CRjrs court incident as well, so it could have been about many things, not necessarily her being worried about events of Friday happening. They were going through a lot.

5. creepcrusher

Possibly correct. Remember Dana's prayer for her family to be watched over?

6. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

I just found it odd that he was supposed to stay there for the night, then didn't, then was supposed to help him w/the cars, then didn't come over. He stated the KR was an early riser so if he didn't hear from him, I'd think he'd be most likely to check on him. The others not so much b/c they probably thought the whole thing was directed toward those particular family members. I don't think a lot of Kenneth's immediate family lived close except his mother and maybe another. Some may have even found out on the t.v. like DS said he did.

7. Ohio Worrier

Ohio Worrier New Member

FWIW, I don't think any of the victims knew this was coming on that particular night. If they had thought it might, some or most or all would have been sitting up, probably taking turns, with loaded weapons.

Also, if there isn't some kind of news soon, I will go crazy. The perp or perps are still out there as are the rest of the free world.

8. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

But if he hadn't been murdered, would it have been odd? Would it have been odd for someone to flake out? Plans change, people get busy. We have no idea what their habits are. Maybe DS saw it on the TV, tried calling him because he became worried, couldn't get ahold of him and went over there. Maybe it's nothing suspicious at all.

Or maybe he's more suspicious than ever.

9. Ohio Worrier

Ohio Worrier New Member

Yes, I read that on here somewhere.

10. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)

11. KKearns

KKearns Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that Donnie is a regular drinker and could have ended up passed out and sleeping it off very easily.

12. rsd1200

That fifth wheel is not as small as you'd think. I stayed in one this summer and they're not bad. You could easily sleep two adults and four very close friends in one. KR's looks to be a 30+ footer. The dinette portion on those things break down to a decent size bed.

13. creepcrusher

Yes. He had actually said his uncle and didn't give the name. It was just one of the victims he mentioned living 500 yards away from. So assuming Kenny.

14. KKearns

Well both Chris and Kenny are his uncles but I just assumed it was Kenny. I believe he posted that not long after it was announced a 4th scene was discovered.

15. mrssmith23

mrssmith23 Active Member

I really have to go to sleep. Fingers crossed for an arrest or more information tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. creepcrusher

Yes. And he may have been used to Kenny flaking out on him. Maybe Kenny was supposed to call him and tell him when to come over for their "sleepover" and Kenny didn't call so Donnie blew it off until he hadn't heard from him again the next day. Then he started to worry.

17. rsd1200

He said on the 911 that's why he went over there. The 911 call just had a funny ring to it, to me. I am probably totally off track w/that but there has just been something about the DailyMail story and the 911 call that didn't set right with me. But, I can also see why they didn't think of KR at first. You have CR1s family targeted w/ GR looking like he may have been just "there" by misfortune. A lot of the family members probably did not know they were into anything other than raising a few roosters and coonhounds.

18. KKearns

And he might have gone over there immediately when he found out the news. There are people living in the area that found out the news later than most of us did. I knew early because I have news apps on my phone and CNN is on the TV on my office all day.

19. pisces51

pisces51 Member

It doesn't sound like the issue was her funeral expenses, but the $10,000 she hid with her son.

20. cheroke7

cheroke7 Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.