GUILTY OH - Rachele Tyburski, 26, murdered, Lakewood, 13 March 2015

Right, so, maybe hypothermia? She was left in a field behind a snow drift. Could she have been alive when dumped (what awful words)? It will be interesting to see if we will be privy to the COD. Clearly, she didn't do the trauma to herself. Hopefully, LE is working this case and will figure out who is responsible for her death.

Hm, that's a good thought. Maybe there wasn't even anybody else involved, though. Maybe she got hit by a car and knocked into a ditch or something, and came to herself enough to sit down under the tree, but then passed out and died of hypothermia?

Hm, that's a good thought. Maybe there wasn't even anybody else involved, though. Maybe she got hit by a car and knocked into a ditch or something, and came to herself enough to sit down under the tree, but then passed out and died of hypothermia?
The area isn't well traveled, cul de sac with playing fields that are most likely empty in winter. I will say that this area has many snowmobile riders. It's possible she did get hit on Lorain Road which is close but through woods, but there probably wasn't a report filed. There's motels and a bar or two.

It'll be interesting to find out if the blunt trauma was post mortem. I'd think that'd indicate snow plow or snow mobile. But really in the dark about how she died. This is awfully scary for me; if it's some creep who did something to this poor beautiful mother, I want to know pronto.

I should correct myself: that is a side street which wouldn't be well traveled in winter. Lorain road has heavy traffic, especially with the turnpike exit.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2015/03/24/memorial-planned-sunday-tyburski/

Charlotte Worcester and two of her friends have never met the family of Rachele Tyburski.

That didn’t make any difference to the three women who felt somewhat useless in terms of easing the family’s grief after the 26-year-old Lakewood woman’s body was found by a passer-by in a field off Victory Lane.

They knew how overwhelmed they would feel if it had been them.

“If that was our child and something happened in another community? We just wanted to put something together to send a message that we really care and are so deeply saddened for them,” Worcester said Monday.

That led the three friends — Worcester, Mary Gerhart and Cathy Boyd — to get the word out about a memorial candlelight service they will hold in Rachele Tyburski’s memory at 7 p.m. Sunday in South Central Park.

<snip>

“We just want to send a message that we are so terribly sorry,” she said. “She (Tyburski) didn’t lose her life in a city alley. We are a community that cares.”

How very sweet of these women. I'd attend if I lived nearby. Rest easy, Rachele.

Mother of Lakewood woman arrested for daughter's murder
May 05, 2015 5:39 PM CDT

snip
North Ridgeville Police have arrested 45-year-old Janet Tyburski for the murder of her daughter, 26-year-old Rachele Tyburski.

According to police, Rachele was murdered at that home, her body dumped in a field where she was later found.

Authorities plan to hold a news conference Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. at the North Ridgeville City Council Chambers to discuss the latest developments.

Reactions: d4j
Still no developments on cause of death.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...-with-murder-of-her-daughter-rachele-tyburski

Janet Tyburski, 45 of Lakewood, has been arrested in connection with the murder of her daughter, 26-year-old Rachele Tyburski (pictured above), according to North Ridgeville Police.

Rachele Tyburski was found partially clothed in a field off of Victory Lane on March 15.

Police said Janet Tyburski murdered her daughter at their home in Lakewood and then dumped her body in the field.

At the time of her death, investigators couldn’t identify Rachele Tyburski, so officials held a press conference seeking information from the public.

After the press conference, the family came forward and identified the body .

The toxicology reports for Rachele Tyburski came back clear, making it unlikely that she died of an overdose, according to the Lorain County Coroner's Office.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...-with-murder-of-her-daughter-rachele-tyburski

Janet Tyburski, 45 of Lakewood, has been arrested in connection with the murder of her daughter, 26-year-old Rachele Tyburski (pictured above), according to North Ridgeville Police.

Rachele Tyburski was found partially clothed in a field off of Victory Lane on March 15.

Police said Janet Tyburski murdered her daughter at their home in Lakewood and then dumped her body in the field.

At the time of her death, investigators couldn&#8217;t identify Rachele Tyburski, so officials held a press conference seeking information from the public.

After the press conference, the family came forward and identified the body .

The toxicology reports for Rachele Tyburski came back clear, making it unlikely that she died of an overdose, according to the Lorain County Coroner's Office.

Oh, my! I've been looking almost daily for an update and it's been so quiet. What horrible news. There was such an outpouring of love and support for Rachele's family after she was found. I can't even imagine what all of their friends and family are feeling now. And, her poor grandmother! May they all find peace.

There's a presser at 10am...

A press conference will be held at the North Ridgeville City Council Chambers on Wednesday at 10 a.m. to discuss the arrest.

They are holding a press conference right now about this so sad...

http://www.cleveland.com/north-ridg..._ridgeville_police_to_rel.html#incart_m-rpt-1

A synopsis of the press conference from the reporter's comments...

- Lt. Petek said it was several pieces of evidence that led to successful conclusion including video, but he said he can't go into great detail.

- Petek said custody of her son was turned over to Cuyahoga County Children's services.

- Dr. Stephen Evans, the Lorain County Coroner the victim had multiple contusions to head and chest, which believe played a role, now believe she died of suffocations, contusions were probably her response to being suffocated.

- Some domestic distrubances were handled at their house with Lakewood police, she ran away and was the victim of a sexual assault.

- Police don't think anyone else was involved in the murder itself, but someone might have helped transport the body.

- Petek said they conducted interviews and found discrepencies in people's stories, they decided Janet Tyburski was hiding things.

My heart breaks for her son! This is just so tragic & will change his life forever. Hopefully there will be someone that steps up & provides him with a stable, loving home.

I am unable to understand some people. She's some 20 years younger than her mother; of course she's going to do things that might cause frustration or even alienation...but, how in the world does that mother jump to a "solution" like murder?

She's effectively ruined her grandson's life. Even the most stable home environment for his future won't be able to provide him with a new mind that's free of the memories he's now going to have to live with.

I'm going to assume that she had help transporting the body; I don't see how she could have done it all by herself. They need to examine her circle of friends/supporters; it sounds like she had many people willing to believe the best of her, who are now stunned by the news of the murder(or claiming to be stunned).

Reactions: d4j
http://www.cleveland.com/north-ridg...e_records_outline_tumultu.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Investigators said Wednesday they're convinced that Janet Tyburski, 45, killed her daughter Rachele Tyburski, 26, during a March 13 struggle, and records outline a strained relationship that dates back to Rachele Tyburski's teenage years.

Her body was discovered in in a field March 15.

Most recently, Lakewood police were called Sept. 23 to the home the mother and daughter shared on Westwood Avenue. Rachele Tyburski called police to have her mother removed from the home, according to police logs. The daughter called back a short time later and said that her mother left and she no longer needed help from police.

The nature of the dispute remains unclear, and no arrests were made.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back