GUILTY OH - Reann Murphy, 9, raped & murdered, Smithville, 14 Dec 2013

I searched Ohio RSO's for Jerrod Metzger, age 24, and found nothing.

What a sick ******.

Poor little girl.

fox8news ‏@fox8news 10s

Wayne County Sheriff's Dept.: Neighbor knew the victim and her family.

Wayne County Sheriff's Dept.: No motive at this time.

Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney: Suspect expected to be charged in the morning.

Wayne County Sheriff's Dept: 24-year-old neighbor arrested in 9-year-old's death.

Will be likely charged with aggravated murder.

I am glad they got him arrested fast, must have had a lot of evidence or a confession, or both.

They are keeping very tight lipped about the investigation to make sure nothing important is released to the public. Beautiful little girl. This makes me so angry!

Omg! That guy is scary!!!! I'm gonna have nightmares about him!!!
Poor little one.... :sigh:

That was exactly my thought!

And as I know a few predicted, young guy and a neighbor...

SO glad he was apprehended so quickly and I hope he's locked up for good. In that sense I'm glad he's a bit older since it's less likely he'll get leniency.

Would anyone be so kind as to post the mugshot of this ?

TIA...:seeya:

I can't find anything on this individual.

He looks like he escaped from the sideshow geek circus. What a creeper. JMO

Search Jerrod Metsker on Facebook. Many spellings are being used but Im sure this is the correct spelling.

The guy does look a little creepy, but it's common around here. Akron and Medina are full of people that may look like sideshow freaks, but most of them are great people. I'm not sure judging by looks is the best way to go.

Pic of the 24 yr. old killer is there in the pics. Glad they caught him so fast.

I am so bummed out by this news. I feel so sorry for her Family, Friends, and the Community.

RIP Reann

Wayne Co. Sheriff's Department: arrest made after 9-year-old missing girl found dead in trash
http://www.newsnet5.com/web/newsnet...r-9-year-old-missing-girl-found-dead-in-trash

I've just been reading his Facebook and he really is a freakshow. He kept posting his phone number and made some random threats on there. Can't spell and he doesn't seem to have a coherent thought. Why would this child be allowed to be around him??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back