Christopher Clements indicted for Isabel Celis & Maribel Gonzales homicides
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Found Deceased OH - Rebekah Leicy, 31, Mansfield, 27 January 2015

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Feb 7, 2015.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

A 73-year-old man told police Friday he believes a 31-year-old woman is missing, that he has not talked to her in 10 days and told police this is unusual because he speaks to her every day. The woman is Rebekah Leicy, 31, of 140 Wood St.. Another person told police the woman borrowed his phone the night she went missing and he had allowed her to borrow it in the past but she had always given it back to him. Another person told police he heard the woman outside his window talking on the phone. He looked out the window and heard her say “here they come now,” and then she hung up the phone. He told police he saw her get into a newer dark-colored Dodge Charger, blue or black in color, occupied with three to four large men. He told police the car left at a high rate of speed.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...treet-woman-reported-missing-person/23043725/

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/becky.leicy

2. NatalieLouiseXx

NatalieLouiseXx New Member

Usually speaks to her everyday & hasn't heard off her now for 10 days? Sounds worrying! When was her last post on Facebook? Any clues on there? I haven't got it so i'm unable to have a look.

3. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Sounds like Becky continues to struggle with drug addiction, I hope she is found safe.

Not currently active on facebook, last post was in Oct 2014.

4. NatalieLouiseXx

Her saying on the phone "here they come now" seems as though she was expecting them to come & pick her up? Hope shes not in any drug debt with any of the men. Things can turn very nasty if you owe someone money for drugs & you don't pay :(

Hope she is found safe very soon! I wonder if she's ever gone missing for this long before without contacting anybody or this is the first time it's ever happened which is why the 73 year old reported her missing?

Is there no missing Facebook page for her?

5. JerseyGirl

If you click on her boyfriend via Facebook and look at his last post (2012) and read the comment (dated 2013), I'd definitely say there is some shenanigans going on.

6. NatalieLouiseXx

I wish I could but unfortunately I can't as I haven't got a Facebook account :(

7. SMartian

SMartian Member

It looks like the only time Becky was ever active on FB was during the few months she was in rehab. I sure hope she did not immediately go back to using once she got out but her lack of posting says she might of. I believe she has several kids and/or stepkids. I cannot tell how many she has vs. how many her bf has. He only posted once on his FB and then he received that comment. I doubt he ever even saw the comment! I really hope Becky is ok and will be home soon. She has family, friends and her kids who are scared for her and missing her! I am praying for her!

8. SMartian

SMartian Member

I cannot find anything else regarding Rebekah missing. How sad that there is just one article that was posted days ago and nothing since. I wonder if she is now home and nobody has bothered to update the media? I sure hope she is home safe and sound. If not, I wonder what is being done to find her? :thinking:

9. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

Here is Rebekah's FB page. According to a recent post on it, I doesn't sound like she has been located.

10. JerseyGirl

Still Missing: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...5/02/19/rebekah-leicy-still-missing/23665803/

B9316310506Z.1_20150219090953_000_G2LA0H39V.1-0.jpg

11. chickenboxer8

chickenboxer8 Member

I agree... They did not mix words with the threat at all... I hope she is found safe

12. chickenboxer8

chickenboxer8 Member

If you look into who posted the threat they also posted their own status on January 7th and someone with missing picture as profile commented on it... This January...so they are all still in contact it seems

13. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com.../police-still-looking-rebekah-leicy/23901097/

14. KateB

KateB New Member

15. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

16. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

17. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

18. OkieGranny

http://www.times-gazette.com/latest...-body-found-monday-as-missing-mansfield-woman

19. OkieGranny

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com.../03/17/body-confirmed-rebekah-leicy/24907511/

Sounds like maybe they think Rebecca's death wasn't murder but someone panicked and dumped the body?

20. mellie89

mellie89 Member

Devastating outcome.. I was hoping for good news. RIP Rebekah