GUILTY OH - Robert McKernan, 29, shot to death, Massillon, 31 Dec 2014

Hi Chelly, Ive just found this trial. Is it just me or does the prosecutor shout at the witnesses! Also the judge seems to be having a miserable time :thinking:

Hi Chelly, Ive just found this trial. Is it just me or does the prosecutor shout at the witnesses! Also the judge seems to be having a miserable time :thinking:

this trial does not seem to have much if any following here on websleuth...but just my opinion pros. suffers from bad acoustics/voice etc. and she sounds awful. For me this judge intrudes too much and tends to create bias and I am sure if we see it so does the jury. I do not like her and yes a "miserable time" is a good way to describe her demeanor.

It took me a while to find the thread for this trial. I came across the video on youtube when I was watching something else. I want to watch it but i'm just not engaging like I have with other trials.

I'm watching the coroner giving evidence about the post mortem. The defendant is not showing any emotion whatsoever. She isn't even slightly upset at the photos of her dead husband.

It's not just you Maisebelle. I've noticed the judge becomes exasperated quite easily and shows it. Unusual behavior for Judges. And, the prosecutor, well, I guess that is just his style.

For me this is a difficult trial to watch....audio, camera angles, judge's annoyance among other things. I am interested in the case though. Pity it isn't more viewer friendly, but then.....the trial isn't for my amusement, is it....LOL :gaah:

I'm watching the coroner giving evidence about the post mortem. The defendant is not showing any emotion whatsoever. She isn't even slightly upset at the photos of her dead husband.

i could not get a view of the defendant but find that disturbing...wonder if she just had her eyes down and not looking...that is what most do...can't imagine looking. I absolutely hae the configuration of the courtroom...so ackward.

For me this is a difficult trial to watch....audio, camera angles, judge's annoyance among other things. I am interested in the case though. Pity it isn't more viewer friendly, but then.....the trial isn't for my amusement, is it....LOL :gaah:

it should be interesting when she takes the stand which people seem to say that she will. the problems with audio and buffering are really annoying...do appreciate the updates.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 21h21 hours ago
#McKernanTrial - Defendant testified last trial, if she does again & def follows same witness schedule, maybe 3 more witnesses b4 her.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 20h20 hours ago
#McKernanTrial - Defense pathologist believes 1st shot went into upper lip and through Rob's brain.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19h19 hours ago
#McKernanTrial - Defense Shot Sequence: Shot #10

<10 shots fired>

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter 19h19 hours ago
#McKernanTrial - Court adjourns for the week. Court is not in session Friday. Trial picks back up Monday morning.

i could not get a view of the defendant but find that disturbing...wonder if she just had her eyes down and not looking...that is what most do...can't imagine looking. I absolutely hae the configuration of the courtroom...so ackward.

She was looking. No head down for her. She didn't seem bothered at all. Very strange in my opinion. You would think she would cry or show distress.....

Lol! I will persevere and see if I can keep watching.

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter 2h2 hours ago
#McKernanTrial - Pros: Did he run at you?
Def: He was walking
Pros: What did he do when he saw the gun?
Def: I don't know every tiny detail

#McKernanTrial - Pros makes Colleen demonstrate how she was holding the gun when she says Rob was walking to her

#McKernanTrial - Pros: Did you check for a pulse first or throw the gun first?
Colleen seems confused.

#McKernanTrial - Def: I didn't even know that I had shot him that many times.

#McKernanTrial - Colleen saying the dogs were scared of Rob.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back