Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

OH - Sex with pool float....again

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Linda7NJ, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

http://m.wlwt.com/news/man-faces-new-accusations-of-having-sex-with-pool-float/26439194

A man with a previous record of public indecency was arrested Wednesday morning, accused of performing sexual acts on a pool float for a third time.

Police said Edwin Tobergta, 35, was seen having simulated sex with a pink life raft on Route 4 at about 8 a.m.

Witnesses said Tobergta was nude and in view of nearby businesses and passing cars.

More ...way more...at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

Before this thread turns to funny/joke comments please keep in mind this person could be mentally ill and there is a problem with the stigma and care of the mentally ill in the US.I hope this person gets the help he needs.

4. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

A family member has said he has mental issues.

Personally, I'm thankful he prefers pool floats, not children or animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. FL Wannabe

FL Wannabe Active Member

I think the problem is not the pool floats, it's that he does it in full view of the public.

And, he just was released from prison for this same crime after serving an eleven month sentence - I think he was released in May.

They should be able to mandate mental health services for this person. It's obvious that jail time is not a deterrent.

6. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

Well, his T shirt kinda says it all........

I wonder what these pool floats look like that makes them so darned attractive?

7. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Active Member

Tobergta has been arrested several times previously for public indecency, including a 2002 incident where he was accused of stealing and having sex with a four-foot inflatable pumpkin.

Relatives told News 5 in 2008 that Tobergta has mental problems and was being helped by Butler County Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities, but he was dropped because he had too many arrests.

http://www.wlwt.com/Man-Accused-Of-Having-Sex-With-Neighbor-s-Pool-Float/10437502#ixzz34hmGjoNv

8. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida