GUILTY OH - Sheriff Charles Reader, charged with theft in office, Pike Co, 29 Jun 2019

IMO this sheriff is being politically attacked by those he wouldn't let buy him. The county suffers while the "intern" sheriff sits in the office. Drugs and theft is on a rapid increase since Sheriff Reader has been attacked. Corruptness started in the other offices being held - time for it to end.
Very interesting fact finder--- can you give more information on your position? I appreciate your view, thanks.

IMO this sheriff is being politically attacked by those he wouldn't let buy him. The county suffers while the "intern" sheriff sits in the office. Drugs and theft is on a rapid increase since Sheriff Reader has been attacked. Corruptness started in the other offices being held - time for it to end.

Amen... thank you for posting.

Suspended Pike County sheriff to run for re-election

“Our citizens need a sheriff who has developed trust throughout his community,” Reader said on Friday. “The people need a sheriff who has the experience to deal with criminals and who will get involved. They need a sheriff who is not afraid to drive his truck through a field and chase after a convict.”

“My tenure as Sheriff has ruffled the feathers of those who have long played the good ol’ boys game, when it didn’t matter what you did, only mattered who you knew,” he wrote. “ But when you’ve spent your career chasing down child molesters, rapists, and thieves, you don’t worry too much about ruffling feathers.” :D

Ethics charge filed against Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader

Petition asking for Mike DeWine to reinstate Charlie will go nowhere, as I believe the Supreme Court ruled it just. The governor didn't have a dog in this fight (at least I hope not).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back