Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sketch of suspect in Jill's case looks exactly like Worley just younger - as he would have been.

See this article then scroll down to see the sketch. I'd post photo of sketch but I'm on my phone and can't find a way to post pic from phone

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrman

I was just coming to post the exact same thing! Crazy similar, in fact!

'Looks more like a photo of JDW, than a sketch'... I believe this fire is spreading rapidly, and is soon going to erupt into a conflagration.

IMO the FBI and BCI were involved so quick because they did connect this disappearance with other unsolved missing cases so early. LE SHOULD be filing more charges against JDW when the courthouse opens. We haven't heard from LE since Saturday. Are they still looking for the motorcycle? Also we find out today who is being charged for Chelsea Brucks murder. Is there a thread for her?

IMO the FBI and BCI were involved so quick because they did connect this disappearance with other unsolved missing cases so early. LE SHOULD be filing more charges against JDW when the courthouse opens. We haven't heard from LE since Saturday. Are they still looking for the motorcycle? Also we find out today who is being charged for Chelsea Brucks murder. Is there a thread for her?

FBI got involved for more reasons than we may know, but this included the possibility of crossing state lines being so close to Michigan.

Chelsea Bruck thread (latest posts) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...014-5-*Arrest*/page19&p=12709788#post12709788

I just had a random thought come to me trying to think about what the confusing correlation of the motorcycle and helmet is, how that factor plays in... what if he rode his motorcycle down there and left it in the ditch and was waiting in the corn because he been watching her and knew her routine? and knocked her out in the corn and then came back later with his truck or something to get her after dark or something ? I know probably very unlikely why add additional steps to abducting someone ? but I'm just trying to think outside the box

Just an FYI:

2016 is the second year without executions in Ohio, but death penalty foes won't claim victory yet...

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/04/no_executions_in_ohio_in_2016.html

For a second-consecutive year, no executions will be carried out at the death chamber at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville. And while opponents of the death penalty aren't celebrating the demise of capital punishment yet, there is a sense that some opinions are changing.

<snipped - read more @ link>

'Looks more like a photo of JDW, than a sketch'... I believe this fire is spreading rapidly, and is soon going to erupt into a conflagration.

Or a relative with a resemblance. Uncanny.

Thought I would share this heartfelt song dedicated in memory, by her BF/Soulmate of a young woman that had planned to go on a hike with her but had to cancel at the last minute. She and her black lab puppy went alone on the hike anyway, seeking the serenity of the peaceful outdoors... She became a victim of the silent epidemic that tragic day..

"Fare Thee Well Sierah Joughin, You will be missed"!
Fare thee well my bright star
I watched your taillights blaze into nothingness
But you were long gone before I ever got to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0RPeVjOc0

Hello! My first post! <modsnip> Someone else had mentioned that they thought it was possible that Sierah could have originally been buried in the barn with the other bodies we are sure to hear about soon, and then moved when LE was closing in on the barn and then another poster mentioned they saw a family member possibly owned property at one point close to where the body was found. (I tried to check the map but for some reason it is no longer showing descriptions when I click on the letters) it would make sense that JDW would dump the body in a place he was familiar with IMO. Sorry for not quoting the comments I referred to, I am a newbie so go easy on me! So sorry to all the family friends of Sierah, this case breaks my heart. The last time a case caught my heart and attention like this was the Casey Anthony trial. :(

Hello! My first post! <modsnip> Someone else had mentioned that they thought it was possible that Sierah could have originally been buried in the barn with the other bodies we are sure to hear about soon, and then moved when LE was closing in on the barn and then another poster mentioned they saw a family member possibly owned property at one point close to where the body was found. (I tried to check the map but for some reason it is no longer showing descriptions when I click on the letters) it would make sense that JDW would dump the body in a place he was familiar with IMO. Sorry for not quoting the comments I referred to, I am a newbie so go easy on me! So sorry to all the family friends of Sierah, this case breaks my heart. The last time a case caught my heart and attention like this was the Casey Anthony trial. :(
Welcome Typeo!
I tend to agree with your theory as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great first post typeo!! Welcome to websleuths!!!

Not sure who the motorcycle guy is that investigators are searching for or why he/she is significant to this case. Guess, they don't want to show their hand as to whether they are considered a POI, suspect, or just a witness. I do think that it is concerning that they haven't come forward at this time.. Especially since SJ's mother indicated that there may be more than one perp responsible for her abduction.

Seldom do sexual predators/serial killers team up, but when they do, the tragic results are usually beyond comprehension..

A Close Encounter With A Killer Mind
By Tyrra B Meserve Greene Publishing, Inc.
http://www.greenepublishing.com/category/crime/

Since the beginning of time, within every culture, in every society, there have been those who are incapable of adapting and blending within the boundaries of their communal environment. Driven by a force that is incomprehensible to the peers upon which they prey, they feed on the terror and panic their crimes leave in the heart of the community. Unable to control their carnal desires for more than just brief moments, they reside in the dark recesses of the mind, opportunistically seizing victims to compensate for shortcomings they themselves are unable to overcome.

Behind false smiles, it is truly then that the eyes become the window to the soul, or in some cases, the lack thereof.In most instances, the serial killer acts alone, extracting pleasure from the anonymity that he presents. However, in rare cases, these predators find in each other a kindred mind, linking up to work together, proving the old adage of water seeking its own level, even for heinous reasons.

Whether the union is long-term, or short-lived, these serial killing partners present a unique problem for law enforcement officers trying to solve crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member