Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it said "parts" of the handcuffs were plastic? Maybe other parts were metal.

I'm still reading, or rather, now skimming over the last pages. It's just too long and repetitive. Why does he keep repeating the same argument over and over and over ...

He also admitted to selling Pot 100-200 pounds a week in NW Ohio

If he was really selling that much pot at that time..he wouldn't have needed his crappy lawn service. He'd be living like a king...100-200 POUNDS a WEEK? Liar.

So, maybe I am reading too much in, but I think he began his career in 1985, when he purchased the cuffs. I will be really surprised if his dna does not come back as a match to Lori Hill. She was 1985 and maybe his first? It sounds like a half assed confession to me that he kills when he is "stressed" or maybe not getting along with his mom. He clearly has mommy issues. And what grown man let's his 71 year old mommy take care of him? One who refuses to grow up or accept accountability.

As far as the gpa, I don't assume he is dumb, he could have skipped and barely squeaked by or been too busy smoking pot.

Now with the drug connection, this is just speculation, but I am willing to bet more girls in that lifestyle have been found and were likely at his doing.

He is sick, average intelligence.....a psychopath.

I think it said "parts" of the handcuffs were plastic? Maybe other parts were metal.

I'm still reading, or rather, now skimming over the last pages. It's just too long and repetitive. Why does he keep repeating the same argument over and over and over ...

To convince you it's true, he just told you it 400 times your honor, I didn't do it, it was her fault....you have to believe me I stated it 400 times so it's true.

I'd like to tar and feather the supporters of his release if they actually existed.

Checking in from NW Ohio here too. Live in Hancock County but do a lot of work for Lucas, Henry, and Fulton county for my job.

Huge thanks to NotNice and Whimdriven for their hard sleuthing work!

I'm curious about reading these documents. I just finalized a divorce with a narcissist. I had no idea what I was dealing with for years because he was gifted in manipulation and playing the victim. It is so infuriating and frustrating to deal with or even read about these people. They really do believe the BS they spew and have a total inability to see beyond themselves.

Morning all ...

I noticed that someone spotted a redaction that didn't get made in the 1990 file - If you notice something to that end, please let me know by indicating which page of the "PDF" that's on ... I'm having trouble finding the over-look that was mentioned ... so, if you see something, if you could say, for instance, it's on page 41 of 50 in the PDF, that would be awesome ...

Will start working on 2000 shortly.

His social security number is showing on page 34.

And who remembers when you purchased an item and have kept it in all of your vehicles?

Oh, and if you're wondering ... it took all my being not to be extra crazy with the Acrobat Cheese-Whiz and start highlighting this, underlining that ... All the while I was like - there is going to be a field day had here.

I'd like to tar and feather the supporters of his release if they actually existed.

They didn't.

So, maybe I am reading too much in, but I think he began his career in 1985, when he purchased the cuffs. I will be really surprised if his dna does not come back as a match to Lori Hill. She was 1985 and maybe his first? It sounds like a half assed confession to me that he kills when he is "stressed" or maybe not getting along with his mom. He clearly has mommy issues. And what grown man let's his 71 year old mommy take care of him? One who refuses to grow up or accept accountability.

As far as the gpa, I don't assume he is dumb, he could have skipped and barely squeaked by or been too busy smoking pot.

Now with the drug connection, this is just speculation, but I am willing to bet more girls in that lifestyle have been found and were likely at his doing.

He is sick, average intelligence.....a psychopath.

I agree mommy issues (and women in general but thats a no brainier ) another phrase he said a couple times that struck me odd was "mean man" . He sounds like a little boy there being reprimanded .he probably had daddy issues too and probably generally hates all people but himself . A cold blooded psychopath .

I may give this statement to Peter Hyatt and see if he would analyze. From what little I know of speech analysis, he is story-telling...he has a need to persuade..he uses words that lead to missing information. He victim blames then basically calls the judge stupid and blind. He has a need to "spread" his guilt by the use of "WE" "THE PUBLIC" instead of just him. He is obsessed with his mother and there was more than likely abuse in his home and he likely abuses his mother in some way. His need to persuade that he would never hurt a woman says just the opposite. He does not issue a reliable denial. His drug use of 2-3 times a week is underestimated. 3 is a liars number. I would guess he had a major drug problem and smoked pot in excess. He blames everyone except himself and when he thinks he takes responsibility, he doesn't, because he uses the phrase "unknowingly" a lot. He DID break the law but it was not his fault..he did it unknowingly.

And how much you paid for it and where you bought it 5 years after.

Man oh man I remeber Marko's , I went there a lot in the late 80s and up until they abruptly closed one day proclaiming bankruptcy, I dont ever recall seeing handcuffs for sale there ! It was an electronics store

Good morning everyone !
Just finished forcing my way through his pity me letter.
One thing that really caught my eye was the statement he made "I TOOK THE BIKE TO THE BACK OF THR TRAILER AND PUT THE KICKSTAND UP."
Same thing with CEs bike :thinking:

I found that odd as well . I can not understand how a pair of plastic handcuffs weighed to much for a rear view mirror.

He's quite the storyteller, eh?
"He gave me a pop when I finished and I told him 'paid in full'"
What a guy! Would a guy that mows a lawn for a pop abduct someone on purpose! NO! He's a giver!

Man, he laid it on THICK. And he's got some nerve.

Who the heck writes a letter like this, chock full of BS, CLEARLY full of BS, and starts it off with a box that says "If I tell you a lie, and you catch me in it. From there on after you will always question what I tell you."

He's got this pair of cheap handcuffs, that he always has in all of his cars, these cheap handcuffs that are too heavy to be supported by the stem of a trucks rearview window, so they are hanging on his turn signal switch.
But he had totally forgotten they were in the car.

Weirdly, I find myself always questioning what he tells us.

If he was really selling that much pot at that time..he wouldn't have needed his crappy lawn service. He'd be living like a king...100-200 POUNDS a WEEK? Liar.

Checking in from NW Ohio here too. Live in Hancock County but do a lot of work for Lucas, Henry, and Fulton county for my job.

Huge thanks to NotNice and Whimdriven for their hard sleuthing work!

I'm curious about reading these documents. I just finalized a divorce with a narcissist. I had no idea what I was dealing with for years because he was gifted in manipulation and playing the victim. It is so infuriating and frustrating to deal with or even read about these people. They really do believe the BS they spew and have a total inability to see beyond themselves.

And how much you paid for it and where you bought it 5 years after.

I agree mommy issues (and women in general but thats a no brainier ) another phrase he said a couple times that struck me odd was "mean man" . He sounds like a little boy there being reprimanded .he probably had daddy issues too and probably generally hates all people but himself . A cold blooded psychopath .

My guess, his mom likely protected and made excuses for the kids, if someone was "mean" she handled it. The "mean man" didn't buy his bs, and clearly wasn't willing to just accept what he had to say. I think anyone that doesn't buy into jis bs is "mean", and every female in a remote area was at risk. I ecen wonder his intent with the pregnant girl in accident 2, if it had been 3am and the road empty would he have taken her?

He doesn't hit women, I found it interesting you'd say if it was a man you'd have fought...Tells me he does abuse women. And 90 was before everyone having a cellphone, he had no intention of anyone calling. Obee is desolate, and I don't think very many people drove by. He is so elabortave and full of himself and sh@#

That's exactly what I was thinking and he mentions he admitted to selling harder drugs and his mother knew about it. My question is, if he admitted, of his own free will, to such a "business venture" as he terms it, why wouldn't an investigation about that been initiated? Or does something like that not get investigated since he admitted it himself?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Man oh man I remeber Marko's , I went there a lot in the late 80s and up until they abruptly closed one day proclaiming bankruptcy, I dont ever recall seeing handcuffs for sale there ! It was an electronics store

Btw I ironically had a police scanner on layaway when they filed bankruptcy and they had sold it to a boisterous acting guy who got there just before me (I had arrived to pay the remaining $ I owed to get it -i was just about 19 or 20 years old then and barely eeking by with a part time job) and I was so mad they had sold my item and would not give me my money back I had already paid . Wouldn't it be ironic if he was the guy who bought my police scanner !!!! He gave me a wink and cocky grin and said "early bird gets the worm , toots!" And walked out w my scanner.

I had to step away from this for a couple of days. I come back to find NotNice has been SuperSleuthing all over the place. Awesome job there.

I think IF none of us knew what he was charged with in Sierah's case, and IF we didn't know about the hidden room in the barn, carpet lined freezer with blood in it (that had a latched to secure it from the outside - because everyone's freezer needs that, right?), blood on the walls of the room, restraints attached to the walls, numerous pairs of women's underwear, zip ties, duct tape, etc., his whiny "but my Mother, your honor!" might sort of sound partially reasonable.

But we do know all that stuff. Yep, that was a rather weird trip into the mind of a purely wicked man.

moo

I agree. Without the latest mortifying information in Sierah's case, he almost seems believable. Let's just pretend that his story in 1990 was accurate, for the most part. Could this event have pushed him over the edge and turned him into a monster seeking revenge?

Definitely some type of issue with bikes being on their kickstands. And yes, the mean man reference. I wonder what the whole story is with the step father, was there abuse? Mommy issues because she brought the mean man into his life? Not saying his step father was an abuser, just thinking out loud. I am always amazed at how the abused, when caught abusing, use the abuse as their excuse. One would think that, knowing how that felt, they would not want to inflict it on anyone else. And again, not saying there was any abuse, I do not know the family so therefore just a thought. The bikes on the kickstands and the mean man reference just make you think, hmmmm..........

Interesting, he has an older sister. Wonder what she would have to say about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow