Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to keep up while also outside doing a major painting of our fence. I will be back soon to finish this last page.

Can someone tell me exactly what Super Shock Protection is?? Thanks!
Super Shock Probation

[FONT=&quot]In Ohio, a sentencing judge has the unique power to grant early release from prison under certain circumstances and conditions. The governing statute is Ohio Revised Code section 2929.20. In Ohio, it is called "[/FONT]Judicial Release" ("Judicial" or "J.R.") and has been in existence since July 1, 1996. Prior to 1996, it was called Shock or Super Shock Probation.

From known info, my take on JDW...

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great nation. There are those who refuse, or are unable to adapt to a civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through our lives. Fortunately they are the exception rather than the rule…

Due to their dark selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their own minds), they will resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable..

These narcissistic, sadistic, and malignant psychopathic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims in the spring of their young lives. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence causing escalation. Although, many of these predators such as JDW have an uncanny ability to shield their motives, their expressionless face, hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their evil lifeless eyes, can not conceal this deceit, to those who are aware or in touch with their natural born instincts.

Be cautious, adhere to personal Safety Rules, and ‘Trust your Natural Instincts’.
We all have to be aware of our surroundings and on guard 24/7 while looking out for each other to prevent becoming another innocent victim of a serial sexual predator… jmo

It pretty much is "you did this. You suck but we don't see a reason to house you in prison anymore before you eligible. But we are soooooo watching you!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing Jash, such a peaceful photo of Sierah.

Attachments

• 13882268_10208412880414179_2437668299844887302_n.jpg
    13882268_10208412880414179_2437668299844887302_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 578
Super Shock Probation

[FONT=&amp]In Ohio, a sentencing judge has the unique power to grant early release from prison under certain circumstances and conditions. The governing statute is Ohio Revised Code section 2929.20. In Ohio, it is called "[/FONT]Judicial Release" ("Judicial" or "J.R.") and has been in existence since July 1, 1996. Prior to 1996, it was called Shock or Super Shock Probation.

What a weird term to describe probation, but in the case of JDW entirely accurate.

What a weird term to describe probation, but in the case of JDW entirely accurate.

Shock probation is a sentencing strategy offered in some jurisdictions to shock or introduce young offenders to the long-term realities of a criminal career through a short-term visit to prison.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ce for taking this person off the streets. Rest in peace, sweet angel. You did such good! For so many! Thank you!

I also think he was killing prior to 1990. His need to bold, capitalize and quote "STRESS KILLS" insinuates to me that HE doesn't kill people, stress does.

His statement was "My Mother lives each day with a great amount of worry and stress in her. And I know it is taking its toll on her. "STRESS KILLS !" "

Which, to me, means that he has previous experience. He knows he only kills people when he's stressed and he doesn't want his Mother's stress to kill people (like he does) too. Because that's what stress does. Ugh. Mommy issues.

RIP Ce, thank you!

Man oh man I remeber Marko's , I went there a lot in the late 80s and up until they abruptly closed one day proclaiming bankruptcy, I dont ever recall seeing handcuffs for sale there ! It was an electronics store

another lie then.............by JDW

In the 1990 case, unfortunately most of it was his word against hers. The problem was they couldn't prove how the 'accident' really happened, and they couldn't prove that he stabbed her with the screwdriver or gun knife, nor that he threatened her verbally. The only thing they had was the handcuffs. There was a witness to it, and RG probably had them on her wrist when she managed to escape. He did not deny the handcuffs and the intent to cuff her to the truck, so abduction was all he was convicted of in the end.

I wonder whether we'll get an equally verbose 'letter' to read for the 2000 charges. :facepalm:

In Sierah's case, I'm hoping they have a lot of physical evidence to nail him for good. He's not dumb, I assume he will try to find a myriad of 'innocent' explanations for everything they find in this horror barn. He will try to explain it all away. I don't think it will work this time.

I grew up five miles from where Sierah was abducted and found, in rural Fulton County. I returned home to visit my family the day she was abducted...and I stayed that week. The investigation was constantly on our minds. I did not know Sierah, but I know the community quite well, and I knew her aunt many moons ago.

I am hoping to read through the documents that notnice so kindly traveled to pick up from the courthouses. Kudos to notnice!! Thanks for doing that.

I also have speculated about different scenarios. One such speculation is that Sierah was riding her bike, and JDW ran her off the road while riding his motorcycle. They had a scuffle...and he used a helmet (maybe there was an extra) to conceal her....handcuffs or ties to tie her hands around his body....so anyone passing by driving 55 mph would simply notice two people riding a motorcycle. I initially thought its not possible to abduct someone using a motorcycle....but if she was handcuffed in such a way, perhaps she would seem like her hands were around him and therefore a willing rider. With helmets on his or her head...there's no telling if she's needing help or not...much less who they are.

This is just one of the things I came up with while laying awake at night because this monster has been so close for so long.

Yeah. Can't wait to read his BS about Sierah. "You see officer, I saw her on the road and waited NEXT to her to make sure she was found. I waited 2 hours but no one came. So I burried her and went home to call the cops. But I had to cut my grass first. You all got me just before I called."

I hadn't seen this photo. it brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful. And so senseless. My heart aches for all these girls.

Just finished reading the transcript. The judge gave JDW probation so he would never have to read another motion from him.

Sorry, not trying to make light of a serious situation, but what a bunch of BS!!!!!

In the 1990 case, unfortunately most of it was his word against hers. The problem was they couldn't prove how the 'accident' really happened, and they couldn't prove that he stabbed her with the screwdriver or gun knife, nor that he threatened her verbally. The only thing they had was the handcuffs. There was a witness to it, and RG probably had them on her wrist when she managed to escape. He did not deny the handcuffs and the intent to cuff her to the truck, so abduction was all he was convicted of in the end.

I wonder whether we'll get an equally verbose 'letter' to read for the 2000 charges. :facepalm:

In Sierah's case, I'm hoping they have a lot of physical evidence to nail him for good. He's not dumb, I assume he will try to find a myriad of 'innocent' explanations for everything they find in this horror barn. He will try to explain it all away. I don't think it will work this time.

I had to sell marijuana because of my mother. I can't get a job because I was wrongfully convicted, so I had to grow pot. My mother is 80-something and I have to take care of her, lawn business, mother, lawn business, debt, innocent...blah, blah

Yeah. Can't wait to read his BS about Sierah. "You see officer, I saw her on the road and waited NEXT to her to make sure she was found. I waited 2 hours but no one came. So I burried her and went home to call the cops. But I had to cut my grass first. You all got me just before I called."

I think he will stick with the "there were two bikes" story. As for the duct tape, he'll say he found it at the scene and picked it up without thinking, or some such.

I had to sell marijuana because of my mother. I can't get a job because I was wrongfully convicted, so I had to grow pot. My mother is 80-something and I have to take care of her, lawn business, mother, lawn business, debt, innocent...blah, blah

dept. dept. dept.

this case is so hard to follow! moves so fast. anything of note? connections to other cases?

attachment.php

Desperate search for Ohio Woman Sierah Joughin Who Vanished While on Bike Ride

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home.

Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Ex-con charged in murder of Ohio college student

A sheriff's investigator filed a criminal complaint Tuesday accusing an ex-convict of aggravated murder after a University of Toledo student's body was found following her disappearance last week.

James Worley, is charged in the death of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin. She was last seen July 19 riding her bike along a country road with her boyfriend, reports CBS affiliate WTOL. The two parted ways after their ride, but Joughin never made it home.

Worley was initially arrested Friday on an abduction charge in the disappearance.

[...]

The sheriff later confirmed that the remains found in a cornfield Friday were that of Sierah Joughin.

Murder, abduction suspect to remain in jail without bond

WAUSEON — A Fulton County judge today ordered that a murder and abduction suspect should remain in jail without bond.

Case Map
[compliments of steelman]

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley Thread

Search and Seizure Warrant
Can we add Sierah's Websleuth Warriors to this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am putting my own opinion out there... the fact that he called on the judge whose lawn he cut is a big reason for the 3 year release. It didn't make sense. Until I read this. So unacceptable.
Yes it is. Disgusting. He's a cry baby con artist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member