GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! Does the big man feel betrayed?! :jail:
His friend didn't look to happy to be up there. I got a really aweful feeling from the guy. First I thought it was his brother. He was constantly shaking is feet and shifting his eyes around. I got the feeling he was guilty of something. I got the feeling he was not telling the whole truth. I got the feeling he needed to be on trial to :(

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

could it be evidence of other crimes? Examples: other victims, use of computer to transfer images, use of “dark web” for commission of a crime ... ? I really don’t know, but feel it must be related to another possible charge in the future or to the commission of more crimes, whether against individuals or via use of the computers. Maybe they came across something not related to this csse, but that needs further investigation by another department?

My brain cells are swimming like crazy now :dunno:
Just got back. My thoughts are the same Spell. There's no way this sick monster isn't a serial offender. Just from the layout of the barn you can tell he thought it out after experience over the years. So I completely believe they have more on him for other cases.

(As a side note, thanks to Dixie and bravo for the tweets today!)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Just wondering what you think... How could Worley dig a 3×4×4 hole buy himself quickly when people were out searching for Sierah?

#2 why did he bury her hog tied if it was going to be that much deeper of a hole for him to dig?

I agree with your thoughts. Other things on computer for another case.

His friend didn't look to happy to be up there. I got a really aweful feeling from the guy. First I thought it was his brother. He was constantly shaking is feet and shifting his eyes around. I got the feeling he was guilty of something. I got the feeling he was not telling the whole truth. I got the feeling he needed to be on trial to :(

Judgmental or not, I can't imagine too many upstanding citizens hung around JW by choice.

Do you think he had help? Family or friend? Also when do they believe the hole was dug?

Just got back. My thoughts are the same Spell. There's no way this sick monster isn't a serial offender. Just from the layout of the barn you can tell he thought it out after experience over the years. So I completely believe they have more on him for other cases.

(As a side note, thanks to Dixie and bravo for the tweets today!)

Speaking of which... They mentioned a plastic bit up in the loft area of the barn with take and red brown stains but did not go on about it... If not Sierah could be from someone else.

Do you think he had help? Family or friend? Also when do they believe the hole was dug?
I was wondering if it had been dug in advance? But then would they have found the area when they were searching for Ce? At what point did he get rid of her? If it was later then How would he have dug it when they were out searching?

So many questions.

Also why was there poop out there? Sicko.

Anyone whose friendship revolved around watching sadistic *advertiser censored* and talking about sex toys is pretty sick himself...guilty of something..i agree

Just wondering what you think... How could Worley dig a 3×4×4 hole buy himself quickly when people were out searching for Sierah?

#2 why did he bury her hog tied if it was going to be that much deeper of a hole for him to dig?

Di we know if the hole was dug by shovel, or one of his yard tractors/diggers/backhoe things?

ToiCreel https://mobile.twitter.com/ToiCreel nbc24
Court has ended for today in the #Jamesworley murder trial. Last witness on the stand, an FBI agent who showed Jurors pictures of Worley wearing sunglasses. They appear identical to the ones found at the suspected abduction site. Court begins tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.

Di we know if the hole was dug by shovel, or one of his yard tractors/diggers/backhoe things?

I remember hearing the CSI agent say something about the volunteers who found where she was buried, saw shovel marks by the grave site. I have to listen to that part again, but I'm almost certain that's what she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do was LK a witness for the defense? Agree very sick friendship. I assume this friend lives in the area. I was thinking he may have travelled through the field at night on an ATV or something to stay off the road. I am familiar with the area from years ago and it awful to think he lived out their with so many nice families. Prayers for the family.

I remember hearing the CSI agent say something about the volunteers who found where she was buried, saw shovel marks by the grave site. I have to listen to that part again, but I'm almost certain that's what she said.

I recall her saying that, too. When asked how she knew the shovel marks were not from investigators, she explained that they dig by hand or use small garden tools.

I recall her saying that, too. When asked how she knew the shovel marks were not from investigators, she explained that they dig by hand or use small garden tools.

Yes, exactly...thank you!

ToiCreel https://mobile.twitter.com/ToiCreel nbc24
Court has ended for today in the #Jamesworley murder trial. Last witness on the stand, an FBI agent who showed Jurors pictures of Worley wearing sunglasses. They appear identical to the ones found at the suspected abduction site. Court begins tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.

1:00?!
Oh yeah, they have something else. With the early day today and late start tomorrow, something is going on.

Thanks all you folks eho followed the tweets for us, as hard as that was at times. You all rock!

Maybe he dug the hole before he abducted SJ. Horrifying thought.

I was wondering if it had been dug in advance? But then would they have found the area when they were searching for Ce? At what point did he get rid of her? If it was later then How would he have dug it when they were out searching?

So many questions.

Also why was there poop out there? Sicko.

My thoughts as well. The abduction was planned in advance. He was waiting for his victim to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member