Found Deceased OH - Skylar Williams, Mansfield, Abduction at Gunpoint, 11 Feb 2019

2 dead in Oldham County following multi-county chase, officer-involved shooting

A witness called 911 saying they thought a person was in distress. Scanner traffic described the initial call.

“Female attempted to escape from the vehicle -- black male pulled her back into the car,” an Oldham County dispatcher said. “He is possibly armed.”

The vehicle was described by dispatchers as a black mini van with Quebec license plates.

KSP found the car in question somewhere along Interstate 71 South between Gallatin County an

The man died at the scene. The woman was rushed to University Hospital in Louisville, where she later died. Police have not confirmed who was driving, though scanner traffic described the man as the driver.

No police officers were hurt.

2 dead in Oldham County following multi-county chase, officer-involved shooting

A witness called 911 saying they thought a person was in distress. Scanner traffic described the initial call.

“Female attempted to escape from the vehicle -- black male pulled her back into the car,” an Oldham County dispatcher said. “He is possibly armed.”

The vehicle was described by dispatchers as a black mini van with Quebec license plates.

KSP found the car in question somewhere along Interstate 71 South between Gallatin County an

The man died at the scene. The woman was rushed to University Hospital in Louisville, where she later died. Police have not confirmed who was driving, though scanner traffic described the man as the driver.

No police officers were hurt.
Ohhhh no!

Just in case any Sleuthers are traveling that area. Because we know you're stuck in traffic and you're reading this. :D

Two Dead In Oldham County Officer-Involved Shooting

The investigation has shut down the I-71 South exit ramp for exit 14. The Oldham County Central Dispatch asks motorists to use alternate exit 17 for access to the Crestwood area.

@YaYa_521 you are going to get my female cat, Morrigan, all fired up; I swear, woman, if she escapes after this lovely winter storm and tries to catch Seamus, I will hold you responsible!View attachment 168763 <-----Momo chatting with Seamus
(Sorry for the interruption; she started it!;))
Awaiting updates on that awful shooting...this situation is really frightening...

I can't reply here. It'd be too disrespectful. But I did snort while laughing. :D:p

This is all Night Watchman's fault. Y'all weren't supposed to see that. :(:confused::p

Im headed to the break room. ;)

So is there any reporting at all that the Kentucky police shooting is related? Obviously, lots of reasons to believe it could be - dark caravan, shooting occurred about 5 hours or so after kidnapping in a place that's about a 4 hour drive from the area where she was kidnapped, an African American man and woman, reportedly woman trying to escape the vehicle....but I haven't seen anyone reporting on the kidnapping has raised the possibility of the man and woman in Kentucky shooting being Skylar and the kidnapper.

So is there any reporting at all that the Kentucky police shooting is related? Obviously, lots of reasons to believe it could be - dark caravan, shooting occurred about 5 hours or so after kidnapping in a place that's about a 4 hour drive from the area where she was kidnapped, an African American man and woman, reportedly woman trying to escape the vehicle....but I haven't seen anyone reporting on the kidnapping has raised the possibility of the man and woman in Kentucky shooting being Skylar and the kidnapper.

Uh, if I had to guess (which of course I do) and you cared about what I think (which of course you do) I'd say they're just untangling the mess and have realized this was an out of state abduction. :confused: Given the blk fem tried to escape and was shot, they're probably choosing words very carefully as the investigation continues. This will not be pretty on so many levels, I'm afraid. :(

There seems to be no active search going on for Skylar. With the incident in Kentucky being an officer-involved shooting where the victim trying to flee was shot, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was her and they are not revealing it just yet.

I hope LE is in touch with authorities in the areas shown below in his IG profile.

Ty'Rell Pounds (@tyrellpounds4real) • Instagram photos and videos

Ty'Rell Pounds

RIH Grandma ChinaGREENWOOD,MISSISSIPPI ✈️MANSFIELD,OH OHIO STATE MAVS WEST OAKS CommitORLANDO,FL ☀️Student Athlete STATE TROOPERyoutu.be/82EQdCKUyYo

Oh boy, looks like there is a direct way for them to have travelled there....

View attachment 168771

Google Maps

He could have been headed to one of these places.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back