OH - Springfield mom accused of fracturing baby’s skull, says ‘didn’t want’ him 8/16

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Tillicum, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Tillicum

Tillicum New Member

The baby was in critical condition at Dayton Children’s Hospital, as of Wednesday, with a skull fracture, three brain bleeds, two broken ribs and a broken femur. The baby has had at least two procedures to relieve pressure and drain the blood from his brain, according to a police report.

According to the report, each time Carter threw the child, “she heard a noise equivalent of a thump to the back of the seat, which was (the baby’s) head hitting the back of the seat.”

The baby began to have seizures two hours later, which Carter “left untreated by a hospital for well over 12 hours,” the report says.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...d-of-child-endangering-felonious-assau/nsHfy/

2. Loading...

3. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm New Member

Life in prison without parole, please.

4. DropthePuck

DropthePuck New Member

WTH??? Why was this "woman" even given bond?? :banghead:

5. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 New Member

im sure she liked the other kids dad better smh.

6. Tillicum

Tillicum New Member

I doubt she'll be able to come up with it but if I see her out and about, I can pass on any messages from my fellow WSers :yesss: