GUILTY OH - TH, 7, found alive, went missing overnight, Kenton, 10 Nov 2021 *POI Arrested*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
A multi-agency law enforcement group is searching for a missing girl in Kenton.

According to Kenton Police Chief Dennis Musser, 7 year old TH was last seen Wednesday night at her residence on South Leighton Street.

She was reported missing this morning.

The Chief is asking that the public avoid the search area at this time, which is South Leighton, between Park Avenue and Smith Street.

A civilian search group is being formed spearheaded by Kenton Mayor Lynn Webb.

TH was last seen wearing pink and purple pajamas.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call the police department at 419-673-0771.
Search Underway for Missing 7 Year Old Kenton Girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl Missing in Kenton – Kenton Times

missing-girl-535x357.jpg

First responders search the Scioto River near the Leighton Street bridge for seven-year-old TH. The girl was last seen at her home in the 600 block of S. Leighton Street Wednesday night, according to Kenton Chief of Police Dennis Musser.

Several local law enforcement agencies are searching for missing 7 year old TH. She was last seen on November 10, 2021 at approximately 730pm at her South Leighton Street home in Kenton, Ohio. She was last seen wearing pink or purple pajamas. TH weighs approximately 60 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes and is approximately 4.5 feet tall.

If you have any information about they whereabouts of TH, please contact the Kenton Police Department at 419-673-0771 or the Hardin County Sheriff's Office at 419-673-1268.

256176922_5121728381174860_2199674190858447465_n.jpg

Last seen at 7:30 Wed evening, and noticed missing when the family went to wake her Thurs morning.

7:30 pm seems like an awfully early time to turn in for the night. The articles don't say what time in the morning she was noticed missing, but even if the family gets up very early in the morning, that is a long stretch of time to not check in with her.

This reminds me of the story of that little girl who was abducted from her room through the bedroom window. Her little sister was asleep in the room with her. I can’t remember her name. They caught the guy I believe bc he left a drop of blood on the window sill.

Last edited:
Last seen at 7:30 Wed evening, and noticed missing when the family went to wake her Thurs morning.

7:30 pm seems like an awfully early time to turn in for the night. The articles don't say what time in the morning she was noticed missing, but even if the family gets up very early in the morning, that is a long stretch of time to not check in with her.

Depends on if she's "just 7" or "almost 8". My almost-8-year-old is in bed by 8:30, but my younger daughter is in bed at 7:30. I don't check on them after I've tucked them in, but I do wake them up for school in the morning.

Mod Note

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)
  • Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages

Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Approved group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for..." (usually a page run by family)
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
  • Posts by an owner or admin of the above public social media pages may be linked, copied, quoted, or paraphrased. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, announcements by law enforcement, the admin of an approved group support page (usually a page run by family)
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.
NOT ALLOWED

Names or images of minor children are not allowed unless they are the missing or deceased victim.

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members and/or friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Thanks for continuing to keep Websleuths amazing!

Just started to see this popping up on social media & came to WS right away. I’m pretty shocked at the small amount of information that has been released so far. 7 years old, missing in the middle of the night. Why has not more been released? Why is this not everywhere? Really hoping this little girl is found.

Do we know if she lives with her parents?
I haven't been able to find much information about her; nothing I've seen so far has mentioned anything about her living situation. If she had just wandered away from home in the middle of the night (which seems a little unlikely for a 7-year-old) someone should have spotted her by now. I don't have a great feeling about this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back