OH - Tiffany Chambers, 33, murdered, Springfield, 15 July 2015 *Arrests*

I noticed that till I saw she had a different last additional name. Glad I could help..

I wasn't trying to connect either woman with the other. I just found the name/age/state of each lady to be a strange coincidence.

Tiffany was such a caring and giving type of person. Soo sad that someone would hurt her this way. She would of given someone her last 1.00. I pray that justice is served. God please give Tiffs family and us friends some peace 

Welcome Momma24kidz!
:welcome:
I am sorry for your loss of your friend. I pray for justice to be done and for her loved ones to find peace.

Ohio man pleads guilty in 2015 death of Jacksonville woman who witnessed another killing

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20180503/ohio-man-pleads-guilty-in-2015-death-of-jacksonville-woman-who-witnessed-another-killing

Prentiss Rashan Hare was charged April 26 in 33-year-old Tiffany Dawn Chambers’ death. He pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, gross abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence in the case, according to Clark County Prosecutor D. Andrew Wilson.

The woman’s remains were found in a secluded area in Spring Valley Township in Greene County, Ohio. It was later she was killed in July 2015 in Clark County and later dumped in those woods. She was killed because she had seen Michael Frazier murdered July 11, 2015, in Jacksonville, Wilson said.

Prosecutor: Man in prison is person of interest in multiple Springfield homicides

SPRINGFIELD —
UPDATE (May 4): Prentiss Rashan Hare, serving a life term for one killing in Springfield, is a person of interest in several Springfield homicides, the Clark County prosecutor told a news conference Friday afternoon.

Law enforcement officials are focusing on Hare, 37, to possibly connect him with several unsolved homicides that have occurred in Springfield since he became a resident in 2008.

Those officials have his DNA and said they are working to see if it matches any evidence gathered from the crimes scenes of the unsolved homicides.

County Prosecutor D. Andrew Wilson said they believe Hare killed Tiffany Chambers and Michael Frazier, both Jacksonville, Fla., residents, and three other people.

Springfield woman accused of helping dispose of murdered woman’s body pleads guilty
Hannah Whitman, 35, pleaded guilty to one count of tampering with evidence, a third-degree felony and one count of gross abuse of a corpse, a fifth-degree felony. She faces a maximum of four years in prison, Clark County Assistant Prosecutor Andrew Picek said.

Whitman was charged in connection with the murder of Tiffany Chambers, a Jacksonville woman who was killed by Prentiss Hare in 2015. Whitman was dating Hare at the time, witnessed Chambers’ murder and helped dispose of her body, according to police.

Another person charged with helping Springfield killer hide body
Carmelo Rivera, 42, was indicted in Clark County Common Pleas Court on gross abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence, Clark County Assistant Prosecutor Andrew Picek said.

Rivera is accused of helping Prentiss Hare and Hannah Whitman hide Tiffany Chambers’ corpse after Hare murdered her in 2015. The three are accused of hiding her in a field in Greene County in July 2015.

Friends of woman found dead upset about lack of prison time

Danielle Abdullah, a longtime friend of Chambers, told the Springfield News-Sun she is upset that Whitman won’t go to prison.

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Abdullah said. “I think she is just as responsible as Prentiss Hare is.”

Abdullah said she doesn’t believe Whitman when she says she regrets not doing more and the reason she decided to help police was that she had no other choice.

“She is not sorry to us, she is sorry she got caught,” Abdullah said. “She is not sorry for Tiffany. She sat there and watched Tiffany get beat to death.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back