GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Cubby, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

2. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy

I wonder if MHs family owns any other property in the area.

3. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

I wonder if he used the jeep to transport the 3 others to where ever he took them.

4. mikeysmommom

mikeysmommom "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you

He has blank dead looking eyes.I wonder if he has done this before, any other missing people in town?

5. nervous_nellie

nervous_nellie Carpe Noctem

yeah he does - he reminds me a little of the guy out west that was driving down the road with the body in the passenger seat and the cops pulled him over? i cant think of his name. he was an unemployed gourmet meat deliverer...

6. gm8549

gm8549 New Member

This is moving so fast. Would really appreciate a link to the presser. I missed it yesterday and today.

Can't locate anything on the web..and the tv10 site simply freezes my computer. Thanks so much.

7. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Information on the 3 still missing:

8. Leila

Leila Active Member

I think it's very possible that's how this began..........a friendly introduction, perhaps a month or two ago. I have the feeling that he was stalking the family, watching their comings and goings, and knew the schedules.

9. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

10. Leila

Leila Active Member

At the presser today, the sheriff stated that Hoffman's parents have been cooperative. He didn't state anything further, but I bet the investigators have a lot of information based on their interviews with the parents.

11. bellyup

bellyup Well-Known Member

But wouldn't SOMEONE have seen him? Going in ? Coming out ? From one of the houses at least ? People in this area usually look out for each other.

12. Wondergirl

There is a special tip line set-up now for Kody, Tina and Stephanie:

13. Trino

Trino Well-Known Member

She was a captive for 5 days? OMG. We can only surmise what she saw and what he did to her.

14. Bratislava

Bratislava New Member

I just have to say that many kids down here trap squirrels. And civilized adults hunt squirrels and various other poor creatures. My mom friends and I joke about how all of our kids (at some point) mistreat the family pets and "experiment" with them by taping cats ears back ("to test their balance) and other such stuff. I think kids can be cruel and have to be educated. I'm sure many sociopaths mistreat small animals, but I am also sure many kids who grow up to be normal adults do the same.

My father in law, who is a psychiatrist, is quite the animal killer himself...

15. SailorMoon

SailorMoon Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

Okay is it me or does not even look like the same person??

How old were her kids that they required a babysitter so to speak?? I wonder if the door was left unlocked because people were expected and kids coming from home school. I always keep mine locked -- you just never freaking know.

This one is a head scratcher that's for sure.

16. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

That's what I wonder. He must have been so unafraid of getting caught, probably excited. My feeling is he surprised and incapacitated one of them quickly, controlling the rest by threats. I just can't fathom how he did it and was not seen.

17. Wondergirl

Well, here is part of it, stay tuned for more on this site:

http://www.facebook.com/ABC6Columbus

18. gxm

gxm Active Member

That's what it sounds like. IIRC, Stephanie was supposed to meet up with Tina to go look at rentals. So it seems she walked in on the abduction and/or assault(s) when she went to Tina's at the scheduled time. (Just thinking out loud here.) Or, possibly, she may have tried to called Tina, re their plans that day, and walked over when she couldn't reach her.

19. Wondergirl

I had read of a possible connection between the perp and one of the victims, but, it was on FB, am I allowed to post here? This was posted yesterday, I don't think I have seen it discussed. Please let me know. TIA

20. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

I am wondering about this "sitting in a tree" ordeal. What kind of view and towards what would he beable to see? Some have said on here that arson's like to hang out and watch well what if he was looking for a place where he could climb the tree and see where he put them? I'm just throwing stuff out there. IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.