GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they had a tip to go to this body of water? I believe I saw earlier that they've been talking to Hoffman. I assumed it meant today.

fran

I wonder if they had a tip to go to this body of water? I believe I saw earlier that they've been talking to Hoffman. I assumed it meant today.

fran

They were searching all three earlier. I don't think it was a specific tip. Just that they know HM spent time in this gravel / park area.

if we here info on the scanner thread....how do we alert people?...just say there is some action on there? :)

The link to the thread can be posted but the info contained within the thread must remain in the PL thread.

hth

As somebody on FB just said if this was a car submerged, related to this case wouldn't there be visible tracks on the bank??

i just keep thinking about him collecting leaves.....according to his neighbor...i see a huge tree right infront where they are pulling something out of the water

Darn! I gotta leave and miss all this. It's fascinating.

Gotta pick up grandkids from school and make their family dinner.

BBL
fran

Looks like a wrecker is on the scene....top of screen by patrol car.

14ww29d.jpg

the shadow from the tree is pointing right at that spot.....creepy!

if we here info on the scanner thread....how do we alert people?...just say there is some action on there? :)

You can say you read something in the PL related to this case & then provide a link.

Friendly reminder:

Here is a link to the scanner thread. It is members only and the discussion in the scanner thread is not allowed here in the discussion thread. What is posted in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread.

hth!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

wrecker backing in closer to the water. guys in the water on the "object" end are working very hard.. some of them in the water

Tow truck driver appears to be doing something with the cable.

Someone at FB mentioned a haz mat truck and crew are searching for something on Magers Road (I don't know how close to Stephanie's house). She reported the crew told her they are there on a different assignment...

man.. watching this is like all the stages of childbirth!

eta: pass the pickles!

What's the red vehicle off to the right? It showed up the same time as the tow truck and flatbed. Is it fire dept. apparatus?

Worse nbm...Isn't it getting dark there???

it is getting ever closer...

Leila, I think the red trailer is SAR equipment for the divers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members