GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible that he could have incapacitated them by drugging them, and then placing them in the truck?

they have moved the media back behind tape.... they were out in the middle before

wrecker there... near where diver holding marker in water is

This is fascinating to watch...it looks like they're about to tow something out of the water...unless the tow truck is for the boat itself...

I don't think any relatives or friends should be watching that live video. :(

something is going on in the scanner thread.....something about 25 feet out and 15 feet deep and will need ......?...to help pull it out....this is after they have asked for crowd control and from the hellicopter veiw...it looks like they are having people leave.....

mods....sorry if im not suppose to update from the scanner thread....

I was just going to look at the other thread. By the chopper view, something is up.

fran

Sunken boat or car? Might solve another mystery.

looks like they are going to pull something out of the water

What is the flat bed truck for? It looks to me like they are pulling something heavy out. I thought at first the rope bouy thing was the contraption they use to drag the bottom of lake. Not sure what it is now. Anyone know?

In Zahra's case LE issued a no fly zone when recovering possible evidence, and I wish that they would call the news media that is flying above that lake, and clear them out.

Watching...Wonder if any other vehicles missing from the area?

Two people are holding on to that rope.

almost 11 people around the area of the wrecker and the boat now

What is the flat bed truck for? It looks to me like they are pulling something heavy out. I thought at first the rope bouy thing was the contraption they use to drag the bottom of lake. Not sure what it is now. Anyone know?

Divers will attach those to anything they find that they want hauled up. Divers rarely bring anything up themselves.

please don't discuss what goes on in the PL in this thread...thanks!

white boat has driven up right next to people holding the rope...

if it is trying to block the view it is not doing a good job with the chopper

Who was it that posted about this being a game to MH? I almost feel like I've been following a scavenger hunt.

Screen shot of diver from the live feed

30ll8hw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members