GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if you can get any concrete times off of the video pic?
http://twitpic.com/37f7py

Worth a shot, wanna take it over?
[Edit: I brought it over. Hope I am doing this right.]

That could be Hawaii time, not sure.. or the camera settings were reset. But, seemingly that is the same time he was scheduled (+4 hours.) I know the 15-min frame we get, just hope that Lemon will be able to use it, confidently.

Sorry if this thought has been tossed around a lot, but since I left the forum yesterday around 5PM CST there have been over 1000 posts.

I have found during my time working with sex offenders, pedophiles, and sexual sadists, I have found that when these people tend to hook up with adults that appear very child like. I would be very interested in interviewing the girlfriend to see what MH's personal behaviors were like in the time they were together.

Also, if MH is a psychopath (I highly suspect that he is), he would be getting quite a bit of satisfaction out of "stumping" the police in this case. It is not unusual for them to stay near a crime scene, or to check in on his victims after he leaves them in order to see how close LE can get without finding anything. He likely "cooperated" in a way that would have made him feel very important to the case, without actually giving LE any legitimate information. He will also likely not incriminate himself in any way. One thing about most people that engage in this type of behavior is that everything they do is very purposeful; even to the point of being overly controlled and planned.

Control seems to be the main focus in the lives of most people that engage in this type of behavior. He would have been very controlling in his personal relationships after the "honeymooon period" wore off. He likely feels that many aspects of his life are very out of control, and that because of that he has to exert extreme control on other areas of his life (or the lives of others). He would not have had any problems controlling 4 people and getting them to do exactly what he wanted. He would also likely have made a "showing of power" to the victims in the home before he took them anywhere. This is the most likely explanation of the blood in the home IMO. Unless LE is able to convince him that his most powerful move would be to send them to the place where the remaining victims are he will likely continue to string them on in a way that allows him to feel powerful by playing with people's emotions.

Sorry for the length. I just did a lot of reading and had to vent for a minute.

All these locals on FB wanting to help search. They should get organized, plan it, and do some large scale grid searching and map out the areas. Perhaps even get some local SAR volunteers involved to help coordinate. Take down ID's and names. Not let the children help search (I will never get someone letting their child search when they are looking for evidence that quite possibly could be a body)

So many people asking to help search and no one can tell them where to go or what's been searched. Just wasted resources. IMO

http://www.knoxpages.com/?NewsID=8176&CatID=1

I have only ever seen solid coloured tarps in blue, orange, or black. Is a double-coloured one unusual? Either way, it should be easy for LE to check if these colours match the tarp purchased by MH. It would be great to have confirmation or denial about a match.

Not unusual, we have some that are brown on one side and silver on the other.

The tarp he chose, unlike the cheaper, see-through versions, allow him to disguise what he places within the tarp.

One of the comments on FB was from a search party on Lower Gambier Rd. that found the tarp, trash bags, and a dairy queen box. Said it was too much to be a coincidence.

sigh....I just cant seem to get the hang of this web site. tx for telling me.

actually they are setting up still, Sorry!

oh, tx...I am darn near in tears. I have MS and can get confused real easy. Thank you all for being so nice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021