GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, totally different area where the late night buzzard search where the sweatshirt/pants were found then, correct?

About 20-25 minutes away from Apple Valley going northwest.

"Knox County Coroner Jennifer Ogle has confirmed bodies have been found. No further details. Reporters on way to scene. "

per mountvernonnew.com

I've got Headline News on right here in my office and they just updated, showing pictures of the victims and MH, and said they'll go to the presser when it happens.

The area the bodies were found was Kokosing Lake Wildlife Area. The chopper showed the sign for Yankee Street. I know this area well and I can assure you that is where it is. It's NNW from Fredericktown (I used to live in Fredericktown and am only 9 miles right now from KLWA).

Ronso, how far is this from Tina's home?

Is anyone else planning on transcribing the presser live? If so, I won't do it (my 2nd-grader is in the room and I'll turn the sound off...).

(ETA: No, I won't let him listen, btw... he's reading a book and I have the sound really low.)
I'll do my best to take notes and post.

Java, this is about 20-25 minutes (by car) from Tina's home.

Also lost live feed. Their site has been so frustrating. Anyone have a link to other coverage?

I'll do my best to take notes and post.

Thanks. I was going to for those who can't get it, but with a child in the room with me... I'd rather turn the sound off.

(He is still young enough to think I'm on FB when I'm on WS... He has no idea what goes on with WS - as it should be.)

okay, totally different area where the late night buzzard search where the sweatshirt/pants were found then, correct?

Thanks...............As I said, I was up until the wee hours of the morning and came online later than usual today and am trying to catch up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie