OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by moonriverfarm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Justiceseeker35

Justiceseeker35 Active Member

The uber driver and friend have more to tell. I knew a guy who was literally layed out on his front lawn passing out at 2 am telling his live in GF he wanted to stay up and party when she was all "lets go to bed". Some ppl get stubborn imo.

neesaki, StarEyes, alexwood and 5 others like this.
  2. HBIC2009AY

HBIC2009AY New Member

I am back and forth on this too. Yes as everyone has stated that there is a feeling of missing details and I agree. Has anyone noticed in everything that has been said that he is a good Dad and a good provider but I haven’t heard a great husband etc... just my opinion I may have missed it somewhere. The other thing is and I know it has been stated if a parent were missing a child wouldn’t they be front and center pleading for information on their child? I also watched the video and if he was taken what would be the motive- they obviously stole nothing as his accounts haven’t been used not even an attempt and as someone stated before an almost 30 year old WM isn’t exactly a target for human trafficking. Is there any confirmation these folks were actually in the places that they stated they were—again just speculation on my part. <modsnipped information is not in msm> Again just referring back to things I’ve read and again opinion and speculation. I’m just trying to get clarification. If this is not allowed admins please feel free to remove.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
    neesaki, StarEyes, alexwood and 4 others like this.
  3. HBIC2009AY

HBIC2009AY New Member

Also in the JL case there was definite footage of him released by media why is there none here?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
    neesaki, StarEyes, TXFForever and 6 others like this.
  4. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

Anything that’s not in the podcast or a main stream news source is not allowed. Just FYI so the thread is not shut down again.

5. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

6. HBIC2009AY

HBIC2009AY New Member

Thank you! I’m new so trying to be very careful with the rules

7. ChickaDee221

ChickaDee221 Well-Known Member

This article says she spoke to him at 4 03. Not 4 10 as she previously indicated. I wonder if they pulled some info from articles prior to the TCG interview. She said in that interview 4-6 times that it was 4 10 (and that she had printed call logs which would indicate time stamps).
    So many times, I just want to yell... "Which is it!?"

IMO... JMO... (but you guys can listen to the interview to hear for yourselves)

Franksmom, alexwood, mrstfs and 5 others like this.
  8. ~StingRay~

~StingRay~ Active Member

9. ~StingRay~

~StingRay~ Active Member

It says in the article that there is a website devoted to finding him, however, the link is broken. . . . . anyone have any idea what website they're talking about?

inmyhumbleopinion likes this.
  10. frisson

frisson Well-Known Member

There are cameras everywhere now. Why not more signs of Tyler?

neesaki, GarAndTeed, Alcina and 6 others like this.
  11. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

Did the police say there’s no evidence of him on video and no evidence of witnesses seeing them drinking? Are the police commenting on his case now? I’m behind on reading....

12. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I did not see where LE indicated Tyler was last seen in front of the hotel. Brittany says he was last seen in front of the hotel. If he has not been seen on any CCTV anywhere in the area, I would think maybe he was never in the area. MOO. This is the strangest story to me. And I agree with another poster who noted Tyler had been called an amazing father but so far I have not read an amazing husband. Also like other WSers, it is very telling that Tyler’s parents are quiet.

13. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

I don't understand why the "friend", who supposedly lives just 10 minutes away from the Hotel, has not given LE a statement. As far as the Uber driver is concerned, he should be tracked down and his statement should be taken. Surely he remembers them. According to BD, he was irritated when Tyler took so long to exit the Uber (after having fallen asleep) once they reached the Hotel.

SAMS, neesaki and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  14. DutchTreat

DutchTreat Well-Known Member

I thought about that, but Brittany spoke to Tyler twice. Once when he apologised and when he was walking in 'the woods'.

Alcina, Hazelnutty and alexwood like this.
  15. ChiCubs2016

Have we heard this from LE?

16. DutchTreat

' The woods' by the way could have been the patch of woods inside the Easton oval I think. He might have thought the building at the end of the Easton oval was the Hilton. Even if it really looks different.

It just all doesn't make sense. How can he not be on any camera? If he was in a car he would have pinged faster than he could walk. And he didn't mention he was with anyone or in a car.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  17. DutchTreat

It's what Brittany has said. But I don't know if it's true.

scarletstar, Alcina, alexwood and 3 others like this.
  18. ChiCubs2016

I am very curious as to when Tyler was actually last seen by CCTV, or by folks that work at any of the bars or any hotel employees? Could someone else have taken a walk in the woods with his phone and made a couple phone calls?

19. DutchTreat

In that case B would be lying.

scarletstar, Dre, Alcina and 3 others like this.
  20. ChiCubs2016

Without victim blaming, I think anything is possible. This is a strange case and if you watch enough crime TV you can see how things go. I am trying to be open minded but LE has not even (from all I read, someone correct me if I am wrong) stated the last time Tyler was seen. At the very least in cases I have followed, LE gives the last seen place, even if it is the whatever 100 block of such and such street.

fackshat, scarletstar, Dre and 9 others like this.