OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by moonriverfarm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

I'm with you on this one StarEyes. Until there is confirmation they searched that construction area and all of the drainage/sewage pipes large enough for a man, I can't be satisfied he isn't right there.

There was a young man named Noah DeWitt that disappeared in Portland a few years ago. He left his house on foot and seemingly walked to a nearby park which sat on the river. Everyone thought he would be found in the river, but instead he was found a long time later inside a locked sewage treatment tank. Entry was only a few hundred yards away via a drainage pipe that let out from the river bank. There are several of these in Easton near where Tyler is said to have been walking.

I also still wonder if Tyler was ditched at the strip club and was trying to walk to the hotel and is somewherein between (in which there are larg patches of woods). As far as I know that area has never been searched for him.

2. TXFForever

TXFForever Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, @Vail you've brought up some really intriguing points! I hadn't thought about these at all.

3. Leney

Leney Well-Known Member

IIRC this area correctly, it would be difficult to wander onto some of the land surrounding some of the businesses due to security reasons.
    I wonder if permission has been declined to SAR ?

ChiCubs2016, x_files, Vail and 2 others like this.
  4. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Hmmm I find that I’m agreeing with you as far as LE silence..
    Does anyone have any clue what the Uber driver remembers from that evening?
    I wonder if between investigating the Uber report and investigating video surveillance from all places that night, if the police are piecing together something of their own (foul play) in which they wouldn’t want to disclose publicly.. moo!

bluenoser, ChiCubs2016, Vail and 4 others like this.
  5. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

There hasn't been one peep about whether or not he was in that car, nor was it confirmed anywhere that I can see, that they took one.

6. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I’ve wondered about the strip club, too. I don’t feel like we have the full story there. But, surely LE checked in with their Uber driver. His wife and friend would be screwed sticking to the story we’ve been told. So, I’m not sure they lied about that part. Thing is, with LE nor the family telling us any info, we have no idea what happened. Something that bugs me really bad is the fact that his family hasn’t spoken up. I can’t figure out why they’d not do so. Jmo

7. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

I’m in the same boat as you. A lot of questionable activity for a married couple, along with this “friend”. It all Stinks to high heaven, IMO.

8. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I agree. It’s very shifty. Perhaps, there’s really nothing else to know, and we’ve been told every detail. Perhaps. But, I lean far away from their story. Jmo, of course.

9. Steelslady

Make that three of us. Too many unanswered questions about that night.

10. bykerladi

bykerladi Well-Known Member

Is there a possibility this is like the Sodder family, where he entered a building and just seemingly disappeared?

11. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

There was a fire at the Sodder home. Not the same IMO.

12. Frupstny

Frupstny Well-Known Member

He is an only child and quite close to his parents. The only reason I can think of is they have been told things by the police...and possibly been told not to speak out...

13. medea13

medea13 Well-Known Member

yeah i get your point but also - as a mother myself - nothing could keep me from searching for my child. I would do anything to keep his name in the news and people aware of his disappearance. There are many ways nowadays through social media to have a presence and keep a case on everyones minds without pissing off some detective in the columbus police department. I mean something doesn't add up in this case. I also follow the Dulos case and just the other day the police released the last known images of jennifer doulos (who is also missing) - why has this never been done in this case? how do we know he ever went to easton? or the strip club? or for a walk? we are taking the word of his wife which has never been collaborated publicly by anyone.

14. TXFForever

TXFForever Well-Known Member

I agree @medea13 where are the images?

15. Steelslady

Excellent post. If this was my son, I would be all over this like bees are to honey.

Where are the last photos of Tyler? Where is the family and friends of this young man, demanding answers, searching for him, hanging up fliers, etc?

I am a bit outraged that this young man has been missing since February, and if one didn't know better, one would think that no one cared about this man, that he had no one in the world in his corner. At least his wife has been posting and set up a page on FB. She's the only one that I can see, in Tyler's life, that has bothered to keep his name out there. I don't want to pile on her right now- she may very well be innocent and could be absolutely clueless of what happened to him.

16. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

The hotel is by the mall. There are many dumpsters for just the mall and the hotel. They may never find him ☹️

StarEyes, ChiCubs2016, Alcina and 4 others like this.
  17. Criminal Justice mom

Criminal Justice mom Well-Known Member

Child support isn't an automatic thing. Some people never ask for support from the non custodial parent. When they do, child support cases don't move all that quickly, they take time to establish and move through the court system. He would only be pursued if his child's mother went through the court and got an order issued for it. Then after a certain amount of time of him "not complying with the order" then he maybe pursued. If he had been in touch with LE early on, they'd have to obligation to track him down as there hadn't (and may never be) a court order for support.

TatianaBarbie and Steelslady like this.
  18. Criminal Justice mom

Criminal Justice mom Well-Known Member

Right! Like in the Kenzi Luek case, with days of her declared missing, having had the Uber be the last to see her, the driver's statement was made public, or at least known from L.E. that they had spoken with the driver and had his statement. In this case not only have we not heard that L.E. has been in contact with the driver & what he remembers, WE HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD FROM LE AT ALL. That to me is the strangest part! The lack of attention from anyone looking for him is just odd.

StarEyes, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  19. Valiant

Valiant Well-Known Member

However pursuit of payment from the absent parent is automatic if the custodial parent applies for and receives government benefits (even if that parent never personally file for support from the other parent).

20. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica