OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re so right, frisson. It is VERY weird about the camera footage. I don’t know what to think about that, but it’s strange!
I have to put this out there. Is there any proof at all he was ever AT the Hilton with his wife? He's not in any cameras. No one has come forward to LE as a witness, all we have is the wife's statements that he was there, walked all over the place (covered with cameras that did not record him) and then he goes missing minutes from the hotel?

I have to put this out there. Is there any proof at all he was ever AT the Hilton with his wife? He's not in any cameras. No one has come forward to LE as a witness, all we have is the wife's statements that he was there, walked all over the place (covered with cameras that did not record him) and then he goes missing minutes from the hotel?

no there has never been any official confirmation that he was even at Easton town center or the hotel. His wife supposedly has credit card receipts that tell what time they supposedly cashed out at various places that they supposedly visited throughout the evening. None of this has been officially confirmed by LE or MSM if my memory is correct. I could be wrong, though, wouldn't be the first time!

I am not sure Tyler walked away mad or upset. I am not sure that he walked away at all.

Something is missing from this whole night's story

Why so little of him (if any) caught on security cams? They are everywhere these days
I’ve spent a lot of time at this shopping area and stayed on multiple occasions at this Hilton. I’m struggling to understand why the three of them would need to uber from any restaurant destination in the Easton area back to the hotel. None of the restaurants at Easton are too far to walk from even if you’ve had a fair amount to drink. If I’ve missed that the restaurant was outside the Easton area please correct me. This case is completely baffling.

I’ve spent a lot of time at this shopping area and stayed on multiple occasions at this Hilton. I’m struggling to understand why the three of them would need to uber from any restaurant destination in the Easton area back to the hotel. None of the restaurants at Easton are too far to walk from even if you’ve had a fair amount to drink. If I’ve missed that the restaurant was outside the Easton area please correct me. This case is completely baffling.
His wife said they took the Uber back to the hotel from a strip club, The Dollhouse, which was around a 15 min. Drive. I think they walked to bars around Easton first, then took an Uber to the DH.
I agree, it is baffling!

It *IS* baffling.

Thank you for reading my mind. Yes.

I’m not so sure I think his friend is that “mysterious.” Do we know that he has been uncooperative with LE? I haven’t seen that reported anywhere. Just because he hasn’t been out in public telling US what he knows doesn’t mean anything. He probably feels guilty and doesn’t want to be crucified by the public. How would that help find Tyler? Who knows though! He could know more, but I don’t find him suspicious for not putting himself out there.

I believe the host of TCG stated, in Off The Record #54, that a detective told him the friend has been cooperative. The host, also, has apparently talked to the friend. The friend told him, essentially, that in college Tyler was a grumpy drunk that would walk off to blow off steam. He also said the reason the friend began to follow Tyler but came back to the Hilton was because he wasn't in the mood for Tyler's *advertiser censored* that night...

Does anyone know where NamUs gets it's info from?
What I find really annoying is that there is no official statement of where his phone was last located.

The bringtylerdavishome website says the Abbott labs parking lot. And NamUs has a totally different location.
You got all these people willing to help and or search, how much of an effort is it to shed some light on that.

NamUs gets the mapped location via information entered by LE (or at least verified by them). However, it is NOT an exact location - the person would enter a street address, intersection, or "Columbus Ohio 43219" and then the NamUs site would convert it to a Google Map link. So the spot you see on the map is just a general area and not a phone specific location.

On the Bring Tyler Davis Home FB group though, it has just come up that new location data has come to light and Tyler's phone seems to have been located around "Hampton by Hilton" and NOT the Hilton Easton location... If true, this would mean he walked right past the correct hotel and well beyond. It's in the opposite direction of Abbot.

I'm wondering if Tyler's Google Timeline contained one supposed path and the actual GPS data showed another.

His wife said they took the Uber back to the hotel from a strip club, The Dollhouse, which was around a 15 min. Drive. I think they walked to bars around Easton first, then took an Uber to the DH.
I agree, it is baffling![/
First time I’ve heard about the strip club. Which leads me to wonder if his drinks were spiked. Would explain the disorientation

Since Tyler was described as a “grumpy drunk” as well as grumpy to wake up... I feel like makes a lot of sense if this was just an accident and his body will be found further than the searches that have taken place? Just thinking out loud. I need to sign up for stitcher premium and listen to TCG off the record #54 because it sounds like there’s some much needed info about this friend that has previously been rubbing me the wrong way..

I wonder if someone offered him a ride and he never got back out of the car safely.
That's what I'm thinking. The location NamUs gives, is the the end of a short little road in between 'woods'. Exactly the kind of location where he could either have been picked up voluntary by someone who offered him a ride after it turned out he was lost. Or the kind of place where someone could have hurt him or forced him in to a car.

That's what I'm thinking. The location NamUs gives, is the the end of a short little road in between 'woods'. Exactly the kind of location where he could either have been picked up voluntary by someone who offered him a ride after it turned out he was lost. Or the kind of place where someone could have hurt him or forced him in to a car.

I hadn’t really thought about someone offering him a ride. That’s a good idea to add to the possibilities of what could have happened. If he got out somewhere else, then had an accident, it wouldn’t be in the search area. Idk. I’m at a loss. Just a theory to add to possibilities. All jmo.

Since Tyler was described as a “grumpy drunk” as well as grumpy to wake up... I feel like makes a lot of sense if this was just an accident and his body will be found further than the searches that have taken place? Just thinking out loud. I need to sign up for stitcher premium and listen to TCG off the record #54 because it sounds like there’s some much needed info about this friend that has previously been rubbing me the wrong way..

Do you have to pay to listen to information that might help find a toddlers father? I hope that's not true, cause that would be unethical IMHO.

WHY is not every bit of information about Tyler freely accessible. Why would anyone have to join anything, let alone pay for it. What is it with closed Facebook groups and memberships. For God's sake put it out there.

The NamUs location is just the Google default location for the zip code he was lost in... So it's not a spot where his phone pinged or anything.

...but I'm also thinking someone with less than good intentions picked him up. :-/

Closed Facebook groups simply protect their members security and their posts... nothing secret going on in the groups themselves
But everyone who doesn't have/wants a Facebook account, has no access to the info that's on there. And it's not allowed to discuss what's on there on WS, so that info is simply lost.

The NamUs location is just the Google default location for the zip code he was lost in... So it's not a spot where his phone pinged or anything.

...but I'm also thinking someone with less than good intentions picked him up. :-/
I know nothing about US zip codes. Is it the same zip code as the Hilton?
The spot on the NamUs map looks like an eerie perfect place to be 'walking through the woods' and to quietly disappear or get hurt by someone.
I also wonder how many, if any, cameras Tyler should have passed between the Hilton and that spot.

If we knew for sure his phone was located there last, someone local might have a look if there are any cameras on that route. And what's going on out there at 4 am on Saturday.

The NamUs spot is exactly where I was initially drawn to, before Abbott Labs parking lot map appeared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member