ú

OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by moonriverfarm, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

I'm also hoping maybe she will mention the last pings/map if indeed that information was true.

2. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

If the friend was on drugs or had drugs they would leave before she called the cops possibly?

3. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

An admin commented that he didn’t hit his head and the last ping was “the tower behind Costco, which could include a 5 mile radius”.

4. x_files

yikes...not very exact then?
    He must be spotted on video footage between the uber/hotel exit?
    If not he didn't get into the Uber.
    Or somehow got into another car w/o being caught on video?

5. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

This sounds like a drunk accident to me. :( It’s surprising they haven’t found him yet, but that does seem to happen. I do hope they find him soon.

6. Osugal

Osugal Active Member

I don't understand why they're releasing no information on the friend or why he hasn't come forward. That in itself raises suspicion on my part....why not just come forward??

neesaki, ilovematt, ly502 and 11 others like this.
  7. x_files

Possibly fell into the retention pond, or even hit by a car and they didn't stop.
    horrible. :(

8. anonypotomous

anonypotomous Well-Known Member

If the friend lived 10 minutes away how come he stayed in the Uber and got out at the hotel? Why not carry on home or get out first? Unless they were going to continue drinks at the hotel.. But then they were exhausted so they wouldn’t be doing that! So, my only theory is that the friend could see that Tyler was worse for wear and felt a duty getting him into the hotel safely...but then THAT never happened so he chose to accompany Tyler on the walk, perhaps have a ‘Dude you’re **** faced!’ man chat, but for some reason the friend goes back to the hotel! Not his home, and stays there for a bit - then how does he get home? Another Uber? If it was walking distance why go back to the hotel?

9. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was insinuating. Definitely more to the story here..IMO. Interested to see how this plays out.

StarEyes, alexwood, mrstfs and 5 others like this.
  10. anonypotomous

anonypotomous Well-Known Member

Could there have been some kind of altercation, unwanted flirtation, drunken conversation, or drug deal that happened with one of the strippers? At this point I’m looking at everything. What happened in that 40 minute gap?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    fackshat, x_files, alexwood and 5 others like this.
  11. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

Need more info on friend.

12. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

This is far fetched but I wonder if anyone has checked with local auto body shops to see if anyone brought in a car with suspicious damage.

13. Valiant

Valiant Well-Known Member

Many bars in Ohio "close" at 2 (as in last call, stop serving) but people don't have to leave the building until 2:30 so they aren't rushed to finish their last drinks. I have no idea if the Dollhouse falls under these same rules or not.

14. heather7777

heather7777 Well-Known Member

I was thinking that it does not sound right that "he was confused." "he fell getting out of the car." And yet the wife allowed him to walk off into the night, and the friend came back without him. From what I read earlier, I thought it was said that he and the friend left together for the walk, but then later she says, "He saw him on the walk." And why would the friend leave and go home knowing this person was missing. I do not want to say what I think may be the case, but it seems to me that this wife and friend really put him in danger by allowing him to be out at that hour when he was confused, had fallen and was drunk. He must have been pretty drunk in order to fall asleep in the car on the way back from that last bar. I am starting to think that some sort of cover up is happening. But I could be wrong.

SAMS, ilovematt, StarEyes and 5 others like this.
  15. Detectivediva

Detectivediva Well-Known Member

With all due respect...you must not have too many drunken pals. A few friends I used to hang out with in my bar hopping days sometimes would get angry (as was the reported situation here) and we all knew that it was just better to let them go off by themselves and cool off. Thankfully none ever went missing and I'm sure if they ever did we would've played Monday morning quarterback. Fortunately despite what it seems like here (with young men leaving bars and ending up in water)...most drunken people don't end up missing.

The wife sounds genuine and credible in my opinion. Hope he's found soon.

16. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

If the friend met them at the hotel, and then they went out, then the friend would need to take the Uber back with them to the hotel in order to get to his vehicle. I thought I had read that he had driven and met them there, but I'm unsure.

17. heather7777

heather7777 Well-Known Member

I tried to delete. I meant to try to upload a file.

Subiechik21 and alexwood like this.
  18. ~StingRay~

~StingRay~ Active Member

How does someone simply vanish into thin air? Alien abduction, maybe?
    It's just like the Brian Shaffer case. . . . . . How do you manage to evade every CCTV camera and just disappear?

19. Frupstny

Frupstny Well-Known Member

What if...Tyler was lead to an angle that is not on camera and was told wait here until the friend got his car and picked him up...that’s why the friend took off quickly and didn’t wait with the wife? Tyler could have thought he was going for something else..not to disappear.....

20. Frank227

Frank227 Active Member

Thank you, I thought this might be the case.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.