OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by moonriverfarm, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heather7777

heather7777 Well-Known Member

Great post! I hadn’t thought of all of that. It makes sense.

2. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

He’d need a separate financial support system. I guess it’s possible but since we don’t know what resources he has available to support something like this, hard to say.

3. Halifax4151

Halifax4151 Active Member

Remember Brittney stated that the three had walked around Easton, "getting the lay of the land" - perhaps that included the identification of a location at which to complete a drug transaction.............

4. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

What are you basing his drug usage on? Haven't seen anything that would cause someone to make that assumption.

5. Halifax4151

Purely wild-assed speculation on my part.

6. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

I wasn't trying to throw shade, just checking to make sure I hadn't missed something.

7. Halifax4151

None taken! Your understanding is correct, there has been no discussion from the sources close to this tragedy of any drug involvement at all.

8. DutchTreat

DutchTreat Well-Known Member

No.

9. heather7777

I did read mention of casual drug use “he was a casual drug user” somewhere in a post on FB that his coworker wrote about him. I couldn’t find it again ( having computer issues) but I remember reading it.

10. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

Could he have met someone to sell something? That hotel is a 4 star, and rooms today start at $151. That's pretty steep on a Wendy's salary + a young child. Or buy something for her birthday?

11. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

I believe it was in reference to having smoked weed. If that's a casual drug user, then I guess I'm a casual drug user.

12. DutchTreat

Besides the friend not giving any details about where, when and under which circumstances he last saw Tyler and the wife 'not asking about it'?

The most baffling thing to me is, Tylers confused call walking 'through the woods', followed by a really weird call of silence and his phone dying. And than the friends decides it's a good time to go home.........

What? Your confused possibly hypothermic friend has been outside for an hour without a coat and he keeps reassuring the wife that it will be fine?

From the time he came back without Tyler he has been reassuring her it will be fine. How does he know it will be fine and Tyler will be there in 5 minutes. Was Tyler sitting on a bench in the parking lot?

Deciding to leave after the phone dies bothers me. Why doesn't the wife urge the friend to go have a look outside and take Tylers coat with him because he must be freezing.

Because these were calls and not texts, we will never know if all this is true. And from where exactly these calls were made.

I'm not saying they hurt him. But I'm convinced they're not telling everything.

13. heather7777

I agree. Well said

Subiechik21 and DutchTreat like this.
  14. Sarg

Sarg Active Member

Anyone else remember "Missy" who posted here at the beginning? Tyler is her boss at Wendy's. That is where it was stated that Tyler and the friend got into an argument. Then a day or so later Missy retracted all she stated because ??? Because Brittany said it wasn't true? This is the red flag relating to the friend for me.

15. heather7777

Yes I remember that now!!! I had forgotten about it. Thank you for posting this.

16. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Former Member

BBM

LE should know if, when, and where those calls were made from based on cell phone records. Cell records would play a big part in the search areas, which I believe were centered to the close to and east of the hotel (away from the mall).

I am surprised that Brittany has opened up as much as she has on the details. But it is a lot more important that she was 100% factual and honest with LE than she is with the public. Her objective in speaking publicly about that night is to keep people involved and Tyler in the news, IMO.

I don't really find her story of that night all that suspicious. However, there are things she may factually not know, like the friend's interaction with Tyler after he walked away, and where the friend went after leaving the hotel.

neesaki, StarEyes, Mercedes and 6 others like this.
  17. Osugal

Osugal Well-Known Member

She also stated about the strip club, which turned out to be true.

18. Halifax4151

Interesting thought............

Bar Louie and Adobe Gila's at Easton are definitely in the upper third in terms of drink prices, and a couple of hours at the Dollhouse would be rather pricey too... add in a night at the Hilton, meals, a couples' massage......

Maybe......

the drug transaction, about which I speculated, was NOT a purchase.....rather a sale.....

Nancy19XX, neesaki, sadiebean and 7 others like this.
  19. DutchTreat

Would you leave it at that?
    I would yank every shred of information out of the guy if my husband was missing and his friend was the last person to see him.

SAMS, asmi106082, ~StingRay~ and 11 others like this.
  20. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

Agreed, especially since she’s adamantly defending the friend.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.