OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by moonriverfarm, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonypotomous

anonypotomous Well-Known Member

Maybe they should check the Uber driver/car as well.

2. Missy20201

Missy20201 Active Member

Hi all, making one last post here just to say, please do not take my info as fact. I have been told recently that I have the story wrong. I got the story from a friend of a friend of Brittany's, and then reiterated it to someone who is a friend of hers for confirmation. He originally confirmed it, and so I posted it, and he later told me that she told him I have wrong information.

Admins would prefer to leave my posts up, but in that case I politely ask that this post also stay up. I was wrong. Please only trust info from direct sources, such as Mrs. Davis. Thank you.

3. Little Jack

Little Jack Member

Flat. I work across the street.

4. Little Jack

Little Jack Member

I wonder if hotel guests ever park in the east garage though. Hilton lot is pretty big.

Subiechik21 and alexwood like this.
  5. Halifax4151

Halifax4151 Active Member

I believe the hotel's valet parking is located in the garage.

Little Jack, Subiechik21 and alexwood like this.
  6. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

I'd expect LE to have gotten a warrant to search the Labs ground by now. Unless they are inept or Tyler is concealed, I feel they should have found him by now. I hope they checked manholes.

Either way, this makes Friend a problem IMO because either the CCTV shows them leaving together, or Tyler never leaves. If there is no underground parking, then that would suggest he may have left inside a suitcase or garbage truck.

or 3. it is concealed on private property or in water and has yet to be discovered.
    or
    4. Tyler is out there alive. A realistic scenario where he s alive would be he is on the streets suffering from a psychological event.

As for Coyotes, they don't eat clothing or shoes or entire people, though they could scatter remains. I doubt they are a factor in the area he went missing.

This case reminds me a lot of the couple that were in California for a ball game and the husband went for a walk and ended up in the nearby creek.

7. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Former Member

Thanks Lisa! From the Bring Tyler Home Facebook page.

So they did take an Uber to and from a strip club which was their last stop. Of course, not a big deal. Brittany is pretty detailed and seems honest in her account, please read.

ETA- Brittany refers to the friend, as "the friend" (this is understandable).
    "Tyler and his friend have known each other for 10+ years. They talk daily, he comes to our home frequently. He helped design my wedding ring. This is a super close friend to my husband. He’s a good guy. He is not at all associated with Tylers disappearance."

Brittany has been accused of changing her story, but I am not so sure. I tend to think that is poor work by the media, varying recollection of exact times, and Brittany initially not disclosing the strip club (not really suspicious).

This unfortunate story will probably have an expected ending. Hopefully, with Tyler walking through the door, but I doubt that.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  8. Sarg

Sarg Active Member

It makes more sense now since Brittany's facebook post. I still find the friend's activity strange. So where was he when he found Tyler.....why didn't he bring Tyler back then...why just leave him drunk and wondering aimlessly...why tell Brittany he would be back and then leave himself???

9. Sarg

Sarg Active Member

Is this speculation or you know/know of the friend?

Subiechik21 and Osugal like this.
  10. ALS89

ALS89 Well-Known Member

She states he fell when he got out of the car, could a concussion or head injury explain his wandering off? After reading her account I’m still speculative of the friend, but it seems a huge possibility that he wandered off with a head injury and either expired naturally in an area where he has yet to be located, or perhaps was picked up confused and injured by someone and he either met an unnatural demise or could have died as a result of a head injury and the person who picked him up was too scared to call LE.

11. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

This!
    I completely agree. I really think that his account would be especially helpful since he was the one that went outside to see what the heck was going on with Tyler. Why would he leave him out there?!?! What was Tyler doing and saying outside? Did he tell friend “I’ll be up in a minute, please go tell her I’m fine and on my way” .. which would lead me to believe he wanted to do something private outside.. again leading me to wonder if he decided it was time to take a hit of a stimulant??

12. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

Just brining the FB link to the front since the latest post has been given. If you go watch, his wife is answering questions there also. You can see the information without having to join the page (you just can't comment).

13. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

It's entirely possible he had way too much to drink, and had very little sleep, got upset stomped off and got lost and an accident occurred, or someone did dose him at a bar. It happens. Not sure why a guy would dose another married man, but it's something that happens.

14. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

I'm glad she finally posted. It brings the first story and second story together so they both make sense now. I find her post to be very honest, of course, we are all on WS and nothing surprises us anymore! But the timing of everything seems to fit together.

I still question the 40 minute gap in the time of the phone calls and the friend waiting 20 minutes after knowing Tyler's phone was shut off to leave. Do I think the friend personally did anything, I don't if it's true he was with the wife the entire time and she got calls in between. Does the friend possibly know WHY Tyler walked off........I'm thinking he might.

More and more though I'm leaning towards he did take off and just met an accident. It's still in the top of my mind that he could have been slipped something at the club. Maybe it was for his wife and he drank the drink instead. Because he continued to call until his phone died, I think he was just walking around lost :( I have a small suspicion there is a little more to this story than what's being told (and why Tyler wouldn't come back with the friend), but it may have nothing to do what happened to Tyler directly). I remember reading early on Tyler and the friend got into an argument and to me, that would explain why he walked away to cool off and wouldn't let the friend calm him down.

15. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

The latest information from his wife is very helpful however it still doesn’t answer the question of where specifically was he when his friend last saw him. That would really help, IMHO.

16. x_files

Why pee in the water? So weird! Why not a tree or just anywhere?

17. x_files

It's entirely possible they were all extremely drunk and all made really bad decisions. Under the influence of booze, not eating enough, arguments, and stomping off into the night spells trouble.

18. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

Several people are asking if he hit his head when he fell but none of the Admins have answered that yet.

19. Halifax4151

Halifax4151 Active Member

Completely speculation

20. x_files

It doesn't look that far by foot. Ever see a drunk person stomp off? They can move pretty fast.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.