PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

OH - Who will protect this 4 yo boy???

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by fhc, Sep 22, 2011.

1. fhc

fhc New Member

2. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

Oh wow, and now that babysitter has taken this step of reporting about the abuse, this child will lose the one person who had his best interest at heart :(

Its a no brainer that mom will never take the child back to that babysitter, in light of mom's lack of action (other than covering the bruises with makeup) and her comments that she wants to be a big happy family. She will never give that babysitter another opportunity to see what is going on with that poor child.

My heart hurst for this little guy, he may have a long row to hoe :(

3. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

this upsets me soooo much. Why did they not take x-rays? I mean, just cause you don't see something wrong, doesn't mean that something isn't wrong :( that poor kid and that poor, wonderful babysitter :( oh, and that dumb excuse for a mom, she makes me wanna become violent myself, just not with a helpless child, with her!

4. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

http://www.norwalkreflector.com/News/2011/09/22/Norwalk-man-arrested-in-abuse-of-4-year-old-boy.html