Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

Ohio man injured after sleepwalking off cliff

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by OkieGranny, Sep 9, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/daily-extras/ohio-man-injured-after-sleepwalking-off-cliff

http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/sleepwalking-camper-injured-cliff-fall-ky-25372458

2. Loading...

3. Meryl12

Meryl12 Member

I used to be a sleepwalker (many years ago), it was a worry. I had to lock and chain doors, I even had to place props, anything to prevent me from getting outside.
    The above incident is the sort of thing I never wanted to happen to me. (Or to walk into the path of a motor vehicle)!!
    Sleepwalking stopped many years ago. It stopped about the same time as I got married, I had to explain to my new husband why I had to lock and chain doors etc. Luckily it stopped.
    I feel sorry for the sleepwalking man.

4. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

5. Hejlena

Hejlena Former Member

My 9 year old has had night terrors, sleepwalking, and trouble falling asleep since he was just under two. I have alarm and window locks and camping is really a stressor for me because I'm always worried about this! (As an aside, earlier this year, he was diagnosed with ADD, and he now takes a low dose of medication for that. Sleep issues cured almost abruptly)