OK OK - Althedia Vaught, 41, Tulsa, 19 Jan 2009

Do you think this looks anything like it?
Tulsa-Tech-Logo.jpg

This would somewhat coincide with her car being seen at the N. 51st and Cincinnati (I am assuming before it was parked at the hospital.) Tulsa Tech Center has a campus located at 3850 N. Peoria which is only 3 miles. It is also a very bad area. Champlain park is on the corner of N. 51st and Cincinnati.

Not hard at all if I get brave enough to drive out there tomorrow. LOL

I wonder where she received her training or what her actual job is in the nursing center. They offer some medical classes.

That is a pretty nice truck for Maintenence I would think. Who else would be given a new truck? Instructors? Higher ups?

Another thing I didn't realize is that the 19th was MLK Day. Wow. There were celebrations going on all over, but mainly downtown.

My father was head of maintenance for a school district and he was given a truck as a perk because he was basically on call 24/7 if there was a problem at a building. All the maintenance management had trucks provided for them. The lower level staff had a truck to drive during their working hours but the trucks were left at the maintenance building when their shifts ended.

P.S. the management trucks were nice as they didnt generally haul tools and things.

Do you think the hard cover on the back of the truck indicates tools? Could be someone in Maintence Management.

Sounds like a good reason to call this one even without seeing the trucks. Let LE go check them out.

Do you think the hard cover on the back of the truck indicates tools? Could be someone in Maintence Management.

District Facilities Division - NW corner of Memorial Blvd and BA Expressway

This is where they'd keep their maintenance trucks.

Hahahaha~ Good one, Steadfast! The first time I told someone to grab a screwdriver to fix something which surely required a wrench...my cover would be blown and I would be in deep trouble. hehehe

Hahahaha~ Good one, Steadfast! The first time I told someone to grab a screwdriver to fix something which surely required a wrench...my cover would be blown and I would be in deep trouble. hehehe

Oh well. I've been "virtually" driving around all the Tulsa Tech campuses (on Google street view) to see if they got a shot of any of the trucks. No luck. They don't have street views on the little roads around the campuses. Maybe I should move on to the local restaurants and see if I can catch any of them in the parking lots.

You can or you can let LE go look for themselves. ;) I prefer to go ahead and let them have at it. We have enough to keep them busy for a few minutes at least. I haven't called it in yet in case we came up with something else tonite or in the morning.

I also want to check her neighborhood for trucks with that logo in the morning. Never know until we look around a bit, eh?

Btw~ The restaurant parking lots are a good idea!

You can or you can let LE go look for themselves. ;) I prefer to go ahead and let them have at it. We have enough to keep them busy for a few minutes at least. I haven't called it in yet in case we came up with something else tonite or in the morning.

I also want to check her neighborhood for trucks with that logo in the morning. Never know until we look around a bit, eh?

I just want to see if the logo is affixed to the trucks in the same way. Also want to make sure that is actually the Tulsa Tech logo on the suspect truck.

I can't replace LE for so, so many reasons, one of which is that the pictures on Google street view were taken a couple of years ago.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back