GUILTY OK - Brandon Brunson & Brittany Pritchett for kidnapping, rape, Broken Arrow, 2009

What a lovely girl! (SARCASM ALERT!)

From her ms...

Mood: in love

About me:
HEY! My names Brittany- Alot has changed over the past 6-7 months. I have a boyfriend named Brandon that'd kill you haha He's the man of my dreams and we've started our life together happily. Currently living in Haskell(boooo) but that will soon change lol. We love each other fully. We were brought together by fate. And nothing is stronger than fate. anything else just ask!!!

I wouldn't want my cat hanging out with her, much less my 13yo. Wonder if she is a family friend, not so much as a friend friend. Did that make sense?

There are comments from Brittany's cousin on her ms that talk about missing her/not seeing her in a while, so I wonder if Brunson was isolating her from her family, to make it easier to manipulate her.

Regardless, I think LE there deserves some real kudos, because this couple is disturbingly reminiscent of a number of serial killing couples, and I think if they hadn't been caught here they would have left a trail of bodies behind them.

What a lovely girl! (SARCASM ALERT!)

From her ms...

Mood: in love

About me:
HEY! My names Brittany- Alot has changed over the past 6-7 months. I have a boyfriend named Brandon that'd kill you haha He's the man of my dreams and we've started our life together happily. Currently living in Haskell(boooo) but that will soon change lol. We love each other fully. We were brought together by fate. And nothing is stronger than fate. anything else just ask!!!

I wouldn't want my cat hanging out with her, much less my 13yo. Wonder if she is a family friend, not so much as a friend friend. Did that make sense?

Given that the thirteen year old saw Brittany secretly, I'm under the impression that perhaps the parents didn't approve of them hanging out, so I'd say she probably wasn't a freind of the family. More likely she used her 'cool' look or whatever to cultivate the girl as a sort of groupie - kids in their early teens tend to look up to older teens and this makes them vulnerable to manipulation and abuse.

There are comments from Brittany's cousin on her ms that talk about missing her/not seeing her in a while, so I wonder if Brunson was isolating her from her family, to make it easier to manipulate her.

Regardless, I think LE there deserves some real kudos, because this couple is disturbingly reminiscent of a number of serial killing couples, and I think if they hadn't been caught here they would have left a trail of bodies behind them.

No kidding about the serial killing couples, SkewedView...it's horrible that this happened to this girl, but thankfully these perps were caught....I hope they have no other vics out there!!

there is a friend on each of their myspace pages that looks to be in her very early teens... what was strange... they both added this child around the same time and her first posts on their pages was 'thanks for the ad.. do I know you?' I am wondering if they had this planned for a while???/were planning to do it again???

This is so scary. Kids at 13 are so trusting. They just want to be in the in crowd. Parents please check your kids myspace daily. I check my daughters daily, and I cannot believe some of the stuff other kids in her friends group post on there status.

This little girl will be in my prayers.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/1109/675838.html

(this article has different mugshots of the culprits)

""He's all about family," Marvel says. "We're just really close. He's got a 6-year-old, and if something like that was to happen, he'd react like any other parent."

She says Pritchett and Brunson have lived in the home for about six months.

"She's from Broken Arrow, been together about a year. Really nice girl just something you would have never seen coming."

Brunson has a 6 year old??!! God Lord knows what he did to that child, it should be investigated, too. He obviously has a taste for underage girls. He's been with Pritchett since she was 18, possibly younger depending when her birthday is.
I would never let my 18 year old child go out with a 35 year old man, i don't care if 18 is an adult. Their emotional ranges are much different!

Does he look like he's "all about family" (as his sister says) to anyone? Geesh! Maybe "all about family" but not in a good way. If you catch my drift.....

lion1-1.jpg

I hope the taping of these despicable acts keeps these two in prison for a long time. :furious:
Prayers for this child whose trust was so viciously betrayed and fell prey to such evil.
:prayer:

:parrot:

Jan 2011:

Jurors took two hours Friday afternoon to convict Brandon Wayne Brunson on charges of conspiracy to commit the kidnapping and rape of a minor child, kidnapping, attempted rape, two counts of forcible sodomy and a count of child *advertiser censored*...

Brittany Michelle Pritchett, 20, was charged with the same offenses as Brunson, and she testified against him.

The prosecutor said that before he took office, a plea agreement was reached with Pritchett that called for all sexual assault counts against her to be dismissed, and the conspiracy to commit rape and kidnapping to be amended to conspiracy to deliver methamphetamine. She pleaded to that charge and a kidnapping charge.

Kuester said Pritchett will receive consecutive 10-year sentences with all of the time suspended, except for five years of the kidnapping sentence.

http://m.tahlequahdailypress.com/ne...035-a911-5c5d-9d8b-cc82d37c2d4b.html?mode=jqm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back