OK OK - Carina Saunders, 19, Oklahoma City, 28 Sept 2011

There are so many things I want to talk about about this case but can't and won't. Let's just say MOO the police here try to dig up a little dirt so it looks like they are doing something when all of us who were around and on the "streets" when this happened know they botched this investigation so bad there will prob never be justice. Let me just say I am so glad I got out of this life and am living sober today. RIPCarina We love you always.

That's the one - horrific to say the least

Except that both guys that were initially convicted of the whole thing had charges dropped against them and the witness that described the terrible dismemberment scene said she actually wasn't there.

With that said Jimmy Massey who reportedly talked about dismembering Carina and was let go doesn't look like someone I would want to run into late at night
They were never convicted just arrested. Luis Ruiz in turn sued the City of Bethany and won. Massey aka Big Country was in prison for other charges....I believe he is out now. I would have to look it has been a while...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back