OK - Cody Chama, 3, beaten to death, McLoud, 5 Oct 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by tk71texas, Oct 13, 2010.

1. tk71texas

tk71texas wth is wrong with people today

While reading about the 5.1 mag earthquake in Oklahoma today and felt in 7 states, I found this horrible story.....another angel is among us. :angel:

RIP Little Paul

2. Loading...

3. charok

charok Member

i saw this obit way up here in our northern okla paper..wondered if it was abuse related...now i know after reading this and recognzining the name, and age. how horrible.

4. easttexas

easttexas New Member

5. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

6. teedie2

teedie2 Active Member

Precious little boy, his funeral was today. How very sad.

Jason Cline doesn't sound very bright, imo.

Amanda and Cody lived with Jason and his two daughters. Cody had an older brother, and he isn't mentioned as being in the household. Lucky him, I suppose. Or unlucky for Cody, maybe. Perhaps an older brother in the home would have protected Cody from the big bad brave boyfriend, beater of babies.

This is such a shame.

Mom had a doctor appointment .. that strikes fear in my soul. I hope she was not going to an ob. That's all she would need at this time.

This happens again and again and again and . . . etc. Woe for the little children.

7. charok

charok Member

i had to pull up the obit again, dad IS in my town up here...wow.i dont know him though. i read this article, went to see the airplanes and made professional pics...my heart now REALLY breaks for dad, esp after reading about the fun ( and their last) weekened together

8. tk71texas

tk71texas wth is wrong with people today

swollen genitalia?......wth :banghead:

these were his daughters in the home and they had to witness the abuse :furious:

9. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

RIP sweet guy. Its so sad that he had a father that loved him so much but he was forced to live in hell with the bastard that tortured and killed him.

10. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

How much "trouble" can a 3 year old cause? The little girl said he was constantly in trouble and her dad usually did the spanking? That would mean mom knew he was beating the living daylights out of her baby?

Those little girls were probably living in fear and shock. Always hoping they weren't next.

11. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

12. peeples

peeples New Member

13. Still_Seek_Answers

Still_Seek_Answers Hope is our strength......love is our determinatio

I hope someone keeps us updated through the trial. I also hope he gets the same sentence that he gave a beautiful innocent little 3 year old boy.

R.I.P. little one, you're safe now in a lovely place where you won't be hurt anymore.

14. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From October 2012:

http://newsok.com/mcloud-man-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-in-toddlers-death/article/3724226