GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

thank you I saved all the email addresses, that is what I will be doing tomorrow. I am going to forward that information along about the meeting in May. I may just have to show up and let them know how I feel about things.
I am planning a candlelight vigil for my dad on the 1 yr May 14th at the bar parking lot, from 8-9pm, we have also established a facebook page, In Memory of Joe Neff, there were 6 people joined a week ago, now its close to 500. There are pictures and stories about him already.

MMD - Sorry that I can't be there on the 14th. But I will be lighting a candle locally. I can't find the In Memory of facebook page - I'll keep searching for it.

I haven't ever posted on this case but I have read every post. I think of you often MMD. I am an Okie and also lived in your area from 2001-2005. Traveling back to Ft. Smith I had the chance to see your dad's bar in January. Just wanted to let you know how much people really care. I hope and pray they find whomever did this to your dad.
I will be joining your FB page!

MMD - Sorry that I can't be there on the 14th. But I will be lighting a candle locally. I can't find the In Memory of facebook page - I'll keep searching for it.

get on facebook and in search bar type in (In Memory of Joe Neff) then on that page you can add yourself at top by "liking it" then midway down on left there is a link to the canlelight vigil.

This family needs some help.

yes we do, i am open for ideas, but what are we going to do? even if we find something incriminating you need the law enforc to do the job of making arrest and conviction. what a joke, we need more than help we need a miracle. i sure am glad God still does them! :angel:

Maybe you could go to the LE office and flat out refuse to leave until they talk to you and give you some kind of update on the case? Grasping at straws here.

MMD - I know the anniversary of your dad's death is in 2 days. I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and my heart is with you as you deal with the next week.

Hoping that the miracle you need is sent your way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back