Deceased/Not Found OK - Faith Lindsey, 17, Seminole Co, 29 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

This is a new article today. A $5000 reward is being offered. Still no sign of Faith. :(

I'm not quite sure how someone can be last seen in three different counties. Perhaps they don't know who was last to see her and where?

Oklahoma family pleads for help in search for 17-year-old girl missing since October

I don’t think they are quite sure of who last saw her or where. Also, counties in Oklahoma are not huge. The three counties they mentioned are adjacent to one another.

Oklahoma County Map

The second search for 17-year-old Faith Lindsey will take place this weekend.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation along with Oklahoma City and the Metro Search and Rescue team managed by Brian Smith will conduct the search.

At the time of her disappearance Lindsey was living with her boyfriend, [TW] at the Chapel Ridge Apartments in Pauls Valley.

Investigators and volunteers searched nearly 100 acres behind the apartment complex. But the search yielded no clues.

[...]

Lindsey was last seen on October 29 by her boyfriend. A week later her sister officially reported her missing to police.

2nd Search Planned For Missing Pauls Valley Teen (video at link)

That seems like a very long distance from Pauls Valley.

There is a probable cause affidavit I have seen a screenshot of on another site that indicates ping of her phone at 2 separate locations. I believe they’re near the lake and search site.

I’m glad they have a lead. Wewoka lake is not a big lake in OK. Grew up and lived most of my adult life in OK and I had to go look for it on a map. Praying they find this young lady soon.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation offered a $5,000 reward on Nov. 27 for any information leading to her discovery. Her family has pleaded for information leading to her safe return.

“We miss her terribly,” Lindsey’s grandmother, Mary Tucker, told Oklahoma City ABC-affiliate, KOCO. “Call the OSBI. They will check out any leads.”

Investigators searching for Lindsey have expanded the territory from Pauls Valley to nearby Seminole, Garvin and Pontotoc counties.
Missing Oklahoma Teen: Family Of Pauls Valley Faith Lindsey Pleads For Public's Help

upload_2019-12-6_2-51-20.jpeg
“Faith is missing under suspicious circumstances. But what was she doing when she was last seen? Who is the person who last saw her? What was her mode of transportation at the time? What connections does she have and where? Who is behind the suspicious texts that Faith’s family received soon before she vanished?”

“Did someone approach Faith, groom her, and lure her to vanish in order to be in their company?”
Find Missing Faith Lindsey!

Previous articles: (resources for possible media thread if needed)
The press release covers the disappearance of this missing teen girl. Click here to learn more.
The press release covers the disappearance of this missing teen girl. Click here to learn more.
Faith Lindsey has a NamUs profile. Click here to view it.
The above image and information are courtesy of MISSING PERSONS CASES NETWORK via their Facebook page.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back