OK, I'm trying to do a signature on my own Cass!

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by Sherlock, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock Inactive

I don't know if this will work, please don't laugh, I've had absolutely no experience with this!! LOL

-Sherlock

How can I change the size of it? And is this legal for me to use this? I don't want the problem BlueClouds had!

2. Loading...

3. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Bahahahah.... hey! you must have a camera set up in my bedroom!

Just noticed she has one more excuse than he has positions :clap:

You can only change the size if you have a photo program that works on GIF's - I can do that for you.

Blueclouds had a problem because her photo was humerous in regards to Scott Peterson's guilt - that is why some small, insecure, weasel complained about her... you are fine :blowkiss:

4. Sherlock

Sherlock Inactive

ahahahah I didn't notice that! That's cute. I've changed it again! This is fun, now I'll never get any work done, I've found a new toy.

Thanks Casshew!

-Sherlock

5. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

Sherlock - I love it!!! Can I use that graphic (although it'll need edited, lol) on my Dad's website?

Cass - what software do you have that allows you to edit gifs? I have another gif image (or two maybe) that I'd like to edit, also.

6. Sherlock

Sherlock Inactive

Sie Sie: No problem, go ahead and use it. I got it from a site that allows free usage of the graphics.

-Sherlock

7. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

I bought a program online... I did a free trial for 3 weeks and found it easy to work with.

The company is ulead.com and the program I think is called Animated GIFs 5.0 - something like that :) It was 49.00USD