OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
ktul.com

MISSING: Okmulgee County deputies searching for 14-year-old girl

The Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing and endangered 14-year-old girl.
  • Ivy Webster went with a friend to the McAlester area on Saturday and was supposed to return home around 5 p.m. yesterday, but she did not return.
  • Call the sheriff's office at 918-756-4311 or if you want to remain anonymous, call the TIP-LINE at 918-516-8332 or email info.ocs@okmulgeecounty.gov.
Authorities Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl From Henryetta
1682949449830.png

Last edited:
I just got an alert on my phone for this but it disappeared before I could read it all. It said 2 teen girls are missing. So now I'm wondering if the friend she was supposed to stay with in McAlester is also missing. Having a hard time finding much on local news. This one doesn't even name the girl missing. https://www.newson6.com/story/644fc...ch-for-missing-14yearold-girl-from-henryetta-
No sooner did I post this and the link has been updated to include a lot of info.

Last edited:
I ran his name through odcr.com and if it's the same guy, he has priors for rape and sexual solicitation of a minor. These girls need found fast.
www.odcr.com
ETA: per the solicitation charges, he was supposed to stand trial today. This guy has nothing to lose, scary for these girls.

Last edited:
He’s obviously pictured in jail clothes. What’s his record?
Let me answer my own question. Very concerned for their safety. He’s due in court on May 1st (today) for these charges.

COUNTS​

1. SOLICITING SEXUAL CONDUCT/COMMUNICATION W/MINOR BY USE OF TECHNOLOGY

2. *advertiser censored*-PROCURE/PRODUCE/DISTRIBUTE/POSS JUVENILE *advertiser censored*

JURY TRIAL
Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 1:30PM
DISPOSITION DOCKET
Monday, May 1, 2023 at 9:00AM
JURY TRIAL

Let me answer my own question. Very concerned for their safety. He’s due in court on May 1st (today) for these charges.

COUNTS​

2. *advertiser censored*-PROCURE/PRODUCE/DISTRIBUTE/POSS JUVENILE *advertiser censored*

JURY TRIAL
DISPOSITION DOCKET
JURY TRIAL
His trial date is today? They'll issue a bench warrant and that'll make it easier to nab him.

COUNTS​

JURY TRIAL
DISPOSITION DOCKET
JURY TRIAL
Yep, was just editing my post to add this. This guy has nothing to lose and these girls are in danger.

I think this is allowed, found this article about this man and a prior case. Link won't work but will come up if you Google his name and it's a story in the Muskogee phoenix.
Seems to be because the URL itself is being advertiser censored *sigh*

I see he's a habitual offender on this particular charge

Last edited:
very concerning a) that these two teen girls were last known to be with him and b) that one of the girls' mother's opted to marry a man with his specific history of charges. Hoping these young ladies are okay and located soon!

Clarity. The 14 year old was to be staying with her friend who looks to be the step daughter of the man. The mother of the 16 year old married McFadden last year according to odcr.com

From this article, Brittany her mother, Holly, and JM were all supposed to be going to a ranch to work, but never made it there. I wonder where Holly is now. Is she with them? Missing?

OKMULGEE COUNTY, Okla. — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol (OHP) issued an emergency alert for two missing and endangered girls Monday.

OHP said they are looking for 14-year-old Ivy Webster and 16-year-old Brittany Brewer on behalf of the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office. They are also looking for 39-year-old Jesse McFadden.

The Okmulgee County Sherriff's Office (OCSO) says the 14-year-old was reported to be staying with Holly McFadden, her daughter and Jesse McFadden Saturday April 29.

Okmulgee investigators say the family was believed to be on their way to work on a ranch in McAlester but none of the family made it there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back