Found Deceased OK - Jack Grimes, 76, & Dwayne Selby, 59, 22 Oct & Glenda Parton, 80, Turley, 25 Oct 2021 *arrest in 2023*

Hwy 75 would also have been a likely route to Ft. Worth TX from the Tulsa area and the drive would have taken at least 4+ hours without traffic or long stops. I'm local(ish) to Tulsa and lived in the Dallas metroplex for 10 years with many trips between. This case is a strange one.

ETA: I was out at the Pumpkin Patch with my kids on Saturday the 23rd and it was a beautiful day, great weather, everyone and their dog was out in Tulsa. Seems like Friday the 22nd was also very nice.

Last edited:
I was hoping there was a thread for these three missing individuals. There is another man missing as of October 19 IMO. I can only find a FB page about him but no police report. IMO this guy resembles the man in the Walmart video with the missing mother, but I have poor eyesight.

Three people missing for a week leaves investigators worried, family provides details

The two men have been traveling to these shows together for 19 years per family. Dwayne Selby is diabetic and Cookie also has a medical condition.
Cookies car was found on the side of Hwy 75 with the keys still inside.
There's not much info here. Here's a few thoughts:
Is it possible they were meeting someone for a horse-related purpose at Mohawk park? It has six miles of equestrian trails. Horseback riding and camping at , which is located near Tulsa, Oklahoma

"Mohawk Park, containing 3,300 acres, is the largest park in Tulsa and one of the largest city parks in the country." Mohawk Park | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Driving a Taurus suggests they were probably going to the Ft. Worth horse show as spectators unless someone else was transporting horses for them with a truck and trailer.

Also, the POI was identified but not named. However, LE hasn't said he's no longer a POI.

There's not much info here. Here's a few thoughts:
Is it possible they were meeting someone for a horse-related purpose at Mohawk park? It has six miles of equestrian trails. Horseback riding and camping at , which is located near Tulsa, Oklahoma

"Mohawk Park, containing 3,300 acres, is the largest park in Tulsa and one of the largest city parks in the country." Mohawk Park | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Driving a Taurus suggests they were probably going to the Ft. Worth horse show as spectators unless someone else was transporting horses for them with a truck and trailer.

Also, the POI was identified but not named. However, LE hasn't said he's no longer a POI.

I wonder if they were carrying a lot of cash to buy horses and someone knew that?

This hits close to home as I have acquaintances from Oklahoma who just traveled to Fort Worth for the Appaloosa World Show (where Grimes and Shelby were headed).

Many people use professional haulers to take their horses to the show, so the fact that they didn't have a trailer doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't have horses in the show.

Edit: after more sleuthing, it looks like their business, CDJ Performance Horses, folded some time ago.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back