Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police: Man Missing From Home Of Hope In Vinita

Yesterday around 1:30 am, Jackie Long walked away from his home in Vinita. Jackie was living at Home of Hope. He was not required to stay there but he did not advise friends, family, or HOH where he was going. We are attempting to find Jackie so we can verify his safety. Please help and if found call us at (918)256-6414. If you know him, please encourage him to talk with us or his family?
upload_2018-7-17_21-44-8.jpegupload_2018-7-17_21-43-58.jpeg

Vinita Police Department

In his picture above, he is wearing a medal that looks like it may be associated with Special Olympics.

This article says he just came back from Seattle, after competing in the Special Olympics (won second place in the pentathlon).

“Early Monday morning, he just disappeared. They think he packed a suitcase and climbed out the window, and he is gone,” said his guardian.

Jackie has a developmental disability and that he needs supervision.

The guardian also believes he may have left the home with someone he met on Facebook.

Search continues for missing Special Olympian

JMO
Glad he is safe too. Im a little concerned though. He obviously felt he wanted to leave so I wonder how much control he really has about that. We dont know the circumstances and I suppose we need to trust the family members that they know what is best for him.

I guess I am just sad that he felt he wanted to leave and not sure how much control he really has about his situation.

The family does sound like they really care about him and so I guess we have to trust that they know what is best. Hope he is going to be ok and happy in life.

"He was not required to stay there but he did not advise friends, family, or HOH where he was going"

Search continues for missing Special Olympian

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adeleandkev
Back