Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Cubby, Nov 14, 2010.
Please continue here.
Okay, this is it, this will be the thread. Something's gotta give.
Couldn't agree with you more, wfgodot. Something ALWAYS gives. And it is giving it up now like no ones' business.
So...who wants to check the current shih tzu breeders, shelters, and the like in and around Eufala to find out where Maizy was acquired and specifically when? Also, would someone like to clarify the spelling of this dogs' name? Maysie, Maizy, Maisie.... vets usually enter them in by name, and ownership of person bringing them in for care (since they are the ones who have to pay.)
I know this seems an innoculous point; however, it would clarify several issues for me.
TIA to anyone willling to take the time.
Thank you, Cubby- we tend to run on in this thread.
30 miles from Eufaula, Shih Tzus are for sale in.....Stigler OK
I go with Maisie because of the Henry James novel "What Maisie Knew" - it's not about Shi Tzus, but our dog here DOES know something, n'cest pas? I imagine spelling would have taken an easier route in reality - probably Mazy.
Well, yup, it's time for another rundown of the extant theories so far, for luck on the new thread:
* disappeared voluntarily - all three
* were set up by landsellers - and killed for briefcase $$$
* were out to deal or buy drugs; transaction went way bad
* truck actually was placed where it was found & they disappeared, or died, earlier, elsewhere
* church folks aided their voluntary disappearance
* church folks killed them
* vendetta-killing by former friend
* stumbled upon meth lab/pot crop; things went south from there
* out for a walk and tumbled into old mine/oil shaft
* murder(s) by family member(s) or former family member(s)
* murder(s) by one of the missing Jamisons
* one shot accidentally by poacher; rest done away with to cover up the mistake
* got lost after not taking GPS on walk; couldn't find way back
* murders by landowners on mountain, not eager to have new company
* random murders by redneck Okies in the vicinity, hopped up on corn liquor and/or meth
What am I leaving out?
Maisie, or Maizy, means "pearl"; Maisie, or Maizy, was the pearl in the oyster that was the locked and abandoned truck.
According to a post on TOPIX, N. Shenold spells it, MAISY. I can provide the link if anyone wants it
Church people killed them.
How many times was Sherilynn married before Bobby? I know that's posted somewhere way earlier, but I've forgotten entirely.
I think facebook link was correct.
Very small parrish they have also A young couple died,dont know how. Jason and Lesle??
Jason help set up the churchs prison program. I have obits if anyone cares to see.
New church building it seems.
I think it was 5 times, wfg.
I'm surprised Bobby was only married once. That we know of.
Soul, are you talking about the Muskogee church or the Eufaula church?
I'm wondering how closely LE "looked at" ex-spouses. Also, I added "vendetta-killing by former friend" to my little list above.
This is the young couple that died way to early. Dont know why.
Still trying to find the Gary pastor. But the Name of Brandon is tied to the church that is listed in links with these terms appearing.
Haskell County couple die in crash; 2 children injured
A rollover crash killed two Haskell County residents and left their two children orphans Sunday afternoon. Leslea Ford, 23, and her husband, Jason Ford, 29, both of the McCurtain-Kinta area, were killed when she lost control of their sport utility vehicle on a snowy highway in Pushmataha County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Little, do you have a pacer account?
I cannot veiw this and would like a summary. Please?
Yes, I will check on it for you, soul.
Separate names with a comma.