GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

Dang. She was the first one I thought of, too, when I heard about the bust, but I'm so happy for the other girls who can, now, come home.

Nearly A Year After Going Missing, Jaray Wilson Story Garners National Attention

Jaray Wilson's family has been trying to shine the national spotlight on their daughter and her disappearance from the very beginning.

[snip]

The family's search for Jaray continues unabated. They launch balloons each month for Jaray on the day of her disappearance. The family opted not to do the same for her 17th birthday, which would have been today.

[snip]

What they consider a birthday gift, on Jaray's birthday, is a special trip. The Wilsons were flown to NYC to meet with John Walsh to tape a segment on missing children for Katie Couric's talk show.

http://www.newson6.com/story/233428...jaray-wilson-story-garners-national-attention

JaRay Wilson's parents say run away alert system could have brought their daughter home.

State lawmaker hopes a runaway alert system can help families of missing kids like JaRay Wilson.

[snip]

In a legislative study Tuesday Dorman discussed the proposed system. He said it is similar to an Amber Alert but would only go to law enforcement agencies.

"If they receive that information on their smart phone it might help quickly track down a runaway in their area."

More: http://www.okcfox.com/story/2351809...system-could-have-brought-their-daughter-home

Oklahoma Teen Missing For Over A Year, Search Continues

October 15th marked one year that the family of missing teen JaRay Wilson has been searching for their beloved daughter. She was last seen in Weatherford, Oklahoma and efforts to locate her have been ongoing. The Center for Search and Investigations (Team CFSI ) a pending Non-Profit Organization based out of Texas is assisting JaRay's family with the search.

I have a feeling she was sold by that 37 year old guy who is a POI.

*Bumping for JaRay

g12c000000000000000d706f55562a8530b7f27997a792f8b94f10a721d.jpg

This picture was posted on the Abigail Hernandez thread. Apparently a man saw a video of this teen girl online and thought it resembled Abigail (this is a screenshot). No word on what type of video it was. I personally do not think the image resembles Abigail, but thought of Jaray for some reason. Jaray has a bunch of different looks in her Charley Project photos, so it is really hard to see if there is any resemblance at all.

I think of Jaray often, and I hope she is still out there and able to make contact with family soon. Always hoping!

g12c000000000000000d706f55562a8530b7f27997a792f8b94f10a721d.jpg

This picture was posted on the Abigail Hernandez thread. Apparently a man saw a video of this teen girl online and thought it resembled Abigail (this is a screenshot). No word on what type of video it was. I personally do not think the image resembles Abigail, but thought of Jaray for some reason. Jaray has a bunch of different looks in her Charley Project photos, so it is really hard to see if there is any resemblance at all.

I think of Jaray often, and I hope she is still out there and able to make contact with family soon. Always hoping!
I agree. That girl does resemble JaRay quite a bit.

I agree. That girl does resemble JaRay quite a bit.

I am undecided on whether this girl actually resembles Jaray or not, as when I tried to view Jaray's Charley Project pictures her face is often covered with hair/glasses or turned to the side. Also, this video still-shot may not be a great representation of the girl in it, because it seems slightly distorted.

I did notice that the way this girl in the video parts her hair so far to the side, with hair/bangs covering her forehead does resemble the way Jaray's hair is parted in some pictures.

I am undecided on whether this girl actually resembles Jaray or not, as when I tried to view Jaray's Charley Project pictures her face is often covered with hair/glasses or turned to the side. Also, this video still-shot may not be a great representation of the girl in it, because it seems slightly distorted.

I did notice that the way this girl in the video parts her hair so far to the side, with hair/bangs covering her forehead does resemble the way Jaray's hair is parted in some pictures.
At first I think no, but then after thinking that she probably does not have access to like makeup and stuff so then I feel like this girl is what JaRay would look like without the makeup. Its strange how some females are like makeup plastic surgeons. Lol. Also, any clue what the video is about. JMO and :twocents:

At first I think no, but then after thinking that she probably does not have access to like makeup and stuff so then I feel like this girl is what JaRay would look like without the makeup. Its strange how some females are like makeup plastic surgeons. Lol. Also, any clue what the video is about. JMO and :twocents:

BBM Nope, no info was released about what type of video it was, how long it was, etc. It was only said that a man reported the video when he saw it online and wondered if the teen in the video could be Abigail Hernandez.

In a follow up article by The Union Leader, Abby's dad Robert Hernandez said that he did not feel sure that it could be his daughter. No comment that I am aware of from Abby's mother. I personally do not feel that this girl resembles Abby.

The hair and brown eyes reminded me of Jaray. I feel so frustrated for Jaray's family because LE has said that they believe Jaray has been trafficked. She is out there, but just needs to be found and brought home! Easier said than done, unfortunately.

Also, I want to note that Jaray has tattoos on her abdomen. The girl in this still-shot is wearing a t-shirt, but if any part of this video contains nudity LE should have been able to identify any tattoos.

ETA: No reason to believe the video does contain any nudity. Just speculating.

JaRay's mother has confirmed that the girl from the video is not JaRay.

They appreciate all tips! If you think you may have seen JaRay or have any indication of where she may be, report it! If you are wrong, no big deal. One day someone's small tip that they are unsure about may pay off and bring JaRay home.

info@jtbtacticalresponse.com is the e-mail for the PI.

Phil Cross ‏@philsnews 4m
OBNDD says it was a very specific tip that led them to the remote area north of Weatherford airport. #liveonokcfox

Phil Cross ‏@philsnews 7m
The OBNDD director says this area was not previously searched during the 14 month investigation into #JaRayWilson pic.twitter.com/q5KVnsDdE4

Andrew Knittle ‏@AndrewKnittle 22m Oklahoman
Sources tell The Oklahoman that remains found north of Weatherford belong to Jaray Wilson. They say killing is drug related

Phil Cross ‏@philsnews 10m
The Custer county sheriff's office has the road blocked about 1/2 mile from where the human remains were found.

Phil Cross ‏@philsnews 21m
People around here tell me they suspected if a body would be found it would be near this area north of town.

Phil Cross ‏@philsnews 30m
The OSBI is working the scene just over this hill north of the Weatherford airport. #JaRayWilson #liveokcfox pic.twitter.com/LexeUFx8Gk

Phil Cross ‏@philsnews 2h
Just got a call from a friend of the Wilson family, they're asking for privacy today. I would add that they need prayers as well.

The OBNDD had the case because of their new human trafficking focus and that was originally connected to JaRay's disappearance.

That wooded area is about two miles north of the Weatherford airport and an agent found a skull on top of the ground. OSBI now on scene.

The @OBNDD tells me that agents were following up on a tip in the JaRay Wilson disappearance that led them to a wooded area.

Katy Blakey ‏@KatyJBlakey 1h
REMAINS FOUND: OBN director says credible info led agents to area north of Weatherford late Monday but could not search until today

REMAINS FOUND: OBN director says no positive ID, but they have notified Jaray Wilson's family of the discovery. @koconews

REMAINS FOUND: OBN's director is on his way to Weatherford. Expected to arrive soon and talk with @NaveenDhaliwal about investigation

REMAINS FOUND: Sky5 shows officers working underneath tent, surrounded by trees in a dry creek bed. @koconews

Katy Blakey ‏@KatyJBlakey 2h
REMAINS FOUND: View from Sky 5 of law enforcement search pic.twitter.com/9QAFJNcJ3X

BREAKING: OBN says remains could be Jaray Wilson. Investigators initially believed Wilson was sold into sex trade.

BREAKING: Sky5 over area 2 miles north of Weatherford where human remains discovered. Agents seen walking through trees & brush. @koconews

BREAKING: OBN reports remains uncovered north of Weatherford could be that of missing teen Jaray Wilson. @koconews

Naveen Dhaliwal ‏@NaveenDhaliwal 19m

OBN: an informant in missing OK teen Jaray Wilson case led OSBI agents to site where skeletal remains were found #koco

From ground all roads blocked up to half mile from crime scene. Sky 5 in the air #koco pic.twitter.com/KsFkH4FyUQ

Skeletal remains found about .25 miles from this gate. Could be of missing OK teen Jaray Wilson #koco pic.twitter.com/wvLFWZ3QwI

OSBI: skeletal remains found 2 miles north of Weatherford. Reports they could be of missing teen Jaray Wilson #koco

OBN says it was searching a wooded area two miles north of the Weatherfod airport after receiving a tip. OBN says the tip was received during one of 100 interviews connected to the disappearance of Wilson.

Agents from OBN and the Custer County Sheriff were searching the area when an agent spotted a skull sitting on top of the ground. Officials tell FOX 25 they did not find any additional remains in the area.

OBN was investigating the case because of its human trafficking focus; it was originally thought that was originally connected to Wilson's disappearance.

Later in the day, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt released a statement saying the remains are believed to be JaRay Wilson. The state medical examiner will examine the remains and attempt to positively identify the remains.

http://www.okcfox.com/story/24242220/remains-found-north-of-weatherford-could-be-jaray-wilson

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back