OK OK - Karen Faye Heim, 42, Tulsa, 26 Dec 2005

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Missing woman's car found

CLARKSVILLE — The discovery of an abandoned vehicle north of Clarksville earlier this week is believed to be linked to the disappearance of a 42-year-old woman reported missing in Tulsa, Okla.

In a released statement, Red River County Sheriff Terry Reed said at approximately 8 a.m. Tuesday the department received a report of an abandoned vehicle about 12 miles north of Clarksville on Farm-to-Market Road 1159.

Upon arrival, Red River County Deputy Alena Clark discovered a late 80s model, beige Buick sedan with Oklahoma license plates left unattended in the middle of the roadway.

More: http://www.theparisnews.com/story.lasso?wcd=24334

I didn't read all the way to the sentencing part - but probably you're right.

Meth just seems evil. There seem to be so many awful, violent crimes committed by people on meth who don't seem like they would commit those crimes without it.

For reference that is about 380 miles, I believe, from Tulsa to Crawford.

Tulsa to Clarksville is about 210 miles. Someone in the press is doing a poor job on this one.

This story has changed. Crawford and Clarksville and quite distant from each other, and her spelling has changed from Heim to Hime.

I'm sorry that I posted the meth post and the public record for Karen Heim, since her name may actually be Karen Hime. And how could they get the location so wrong?

I don't get it.

KatherineQ said:
This story has changed. Crawford and Clarksville and quite distant from each other, and her spelling has changed from Heim to Hime.

I'm sorry that I posted the meth post and the public record for Karen Heim, since her name may actually be Karen Hime. And how could they get the location so wrong?

I don't get it.
I don't get it either. That's why I started a second thread on accident today and then realized this is probably the same person. I always do a search before I start a thread on someone to make sure there isn't already a thread on the person.

Then to my surprise I had seen that it was me who had posted the thread on the same person, but with a different spelling! :doh:
I was very confused, and then thought it was my mistake. But I double checked the stories and they are spelled differently. It couldn't be two different people, could it?

This story is dated January 13, 2006

http://www.newschannel6.tv/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=9811

Excerpt:

An investigation into the disappearance of an Oklahoma woman has lead investigators to Northeast Texas. Karen Heim, 42, was last seen on Christmas day.

On December 27th, Heim`s car was found abandoned outside of Clarksville on F.M. 1159. Deputies say her purse and keys were still in the vehicle.

Karen Heim
Missing Person 12/26/2005

Karen was last seen on 12/26/2005 in Tulsa and Sand Springs, OK. The next day her vehicle was found abounded on Farm Road 1159 outside of Clarksville, Texas. Foul play is suspected. Karen is a white female, 5' 4" tall, weighs between 130-140 lbs. She has blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a cross on the ankle. Her age when last seen was 42.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Tulsa Police Department Missing Person Unit.
ImageStream.aspx

TPD Unsolved Crimes

7377_46673.jpg

Karen Faye Heim went missing on December 25, 2005- she was 42 years old.

Karen left her parents Tulsa home Christmas night in 2005 around 10:00 pm, this was the last her family ever heard from her. Witnesses placed her in both Tulsa and Sand Springs, Oklahoma on 12/26/05 and her car, a 1988 tan Buick Electra, was found on 12/27/05 just outside of Clarksville, Texas. According to articles, her purse and keys were still in the vehicle when it was found, all of the doors on the car were found open and it had been wiped down recently. While Karen had a history of depression, family and friends, she was doing well at the time of her disappearance and was in good spirits. Karen had also recently been involved as a witness in a case against her ex-husband, though police have stated it’s unclear if her testimony in the drug case is related to her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back