GUILTY OK - Katrina, 24, Christian, 8, & Chastity Griffin, 6, slain, Dibble, 23 July 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by tfrohning, Jun 26, 2011.

1. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

Oklahoma murder suspect steals deputy's car, escapes
    snip
    Shaun Bosse, 27, is charged with three counts of first-degree murder and one count of arson. He is accused of killing Katrina Griffin, 24, and her two children -- Christian, 8, and Chastity, 6 -- on July 23, according to CNN affiliate KOCO
    Bosse stole a black 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix in his escape, said McClain County Undersheriff Bill Shobe. The car, which was newly purchased, has a paper tag, he said.

The car was last seen going northbound out of Purcell, Oklahoma, at about 10:25 a.m. (11:25 a.m. ET), Shobe said.

"In fact, I passed the vehicle before knowing about the escape," Shobe said. "I was on my way to church and remember seeing the vehicle, but they didn't call me until later."

As of Sunday, six deputies were searching for Bosse, and an aircraft was to be used in an aerial search, Shobe said. A "be on the lookout" bulletin was issued.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/26/oklahoma.escaped.inmate/index.html

2. Loading...

3. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

4. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

5. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Dibble triple-homicide suspect escapee captured in Blanchard (Daily Oklahoman)

PURCELL — A triple-homicide suspect who escaped McClain County jail Sunday morning was arrested before sundown, authorities said.

Shaun Michael Bosse, 28, was taken into custody by law officers in Blanchard about 8 p.m. He was hiding near a pond in an open field on his grandmother's property, McClain County sheriff's deputy Jerry White said.
    ---
    more at link above

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From December 2012:

http://www.news9.com/story/20376814...eaks-out-after-shaun-bosse-sentenced-to-death

7. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oklahoma court upholds convicted killer's death penalty