OK - Kenneth Howlett, 77, Pottawatomie County, 5 March 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ElemenohP, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ElemenohP

ElemenohP New Member

http://kfor.com/2016/03/05/silver-alert-missing-77-year-old-from-pottawatomie-county/

[​IMG]

A Silver Alert has been issued by the Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office for Kenneth Howlett, 77. Officers say he left his home at 1:30 PM, March 5, and was last seen wearing a black jeans and a flannel shirt with red-and-white stripes. According to the PCSO, Mr. Howlett has Alzheimer's disease and dementia and has not had insulin today (March 6). He stands at 6'1" and weighs 200 pounds.

PCSO Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/pottcoso/p...22168.107057519370364/984831251592982/?type=3

2. Loading...

3. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

4. tlcya

tlcya Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Looks like this gentleman was reported missing previously in May of 2015 and located. Per pappa rob's link above he was found that time in the Norman area.

His loved ones must be so worried. I hope he is found quickly. I wonder what drew him to Norman last time and if he would head that direction again? That would be first on my search area list.

5. ElemenohP

ElemenohP New Member

6. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

Great news..