OK OK - Larry Krebbs, 2, Bryan County, 30 March 1980

Discussion in '1980's Missing' started by lostwithoutyou, Jun 12, 2007.

1. lostwithoutyou

lostwithoutyou Pray for the Missing ♥

Larry DeWayne Krebbs

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: March 30, 1980 from Bryan County, Oklahoma Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: February 3, 1978
    Height and Weight: 2'4, 35 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Details of DisappearanceKrebbs was last seen on a camping trip with his family on Lake Texoma in Bryan County, Oklahoma on March 30, 1980. Krebbs disappeared during the day and has never been seen again. An extensive search of the Lake Texoma region produced few clues as to his whereabouts.
    Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Bryan County Sheriff's Office
    580-924-3000

2. Loading...

3. lostwithoutyou

lostwithoutyou Pray for the Missing ♥

Does anyone know anything else about Larry's disappearance?? I can't find any more information. Is he suspected to have been kidnapped, or gotten lost?

4. meggilyweggily

meggilyweggily Member

I don't know boo about it. I've searched numerous times but have been unable to find any articles or anything at all on the case.

5. kahskye

kahskye Inactive

In looking at the link of another missing person, I came across this adorable toddler. Krebbs was last seen on May 30, 1980, during a family camping trip at Lake Texoma in Bryan County, OK.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/126dmok.html

Has anyone heard anymore about this case? I mean, did he wander off? I can't imagine this happening to me.

6. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

7. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

So on Lake Texoma, dad was walking "slightly ahead" of this baby, 50 ft. from a river and next thing he knows, he's gone. I wonder if this was ever checked out or investigated. Were they alone? Did anybody else see this baby besides dad? hmmm

8. okmom23

okmom23 New Member

I live in Bryan County about 5-6 miles from Lake Texoma, I've never heard of this case. A better location of where they were camping at on the lake might help, also wanted to add that the lake levels are extremely low right now maybe a good time for family or sheriffs dept to run a cold case segment on this case.

9. Stella

Stella Member

I wonder if the child fell into the lake and drowned? But surely his body would've been found, unless he was drowned on purpose and weighted down. How well was the father questioned? Not alot of info on this.

10. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Larry's NCMEC info and photo are in my local Chicago Tribune inside shopper/redplum weekly mailer.

I wish there was more information on this case. Hoping answers into Larry's disappearance come soon. He's been missing far too long.