GUILTY OK - Lincoln Lewis, 19 mos, dies of head trauma, Oklahoma City, 17 July 2016 *arrest*

I just read this story on our local news. What a horrible crime he committed on this sweet baby boy! Now hiring someone to kill his mother.

Oklahoma dentist accused of killing mistress’ son, ordering hit on her from jail

OKLAHOMA CITY - Jury selection in the trial of an Oklahoma man charged with murdering a young boy was supposed to start Monday morning – until prosecutors announced a bombshell additional count.

The defendant, Tulsa dentist Bert Franklin, is now accused of plotting the murder of the child’s mother from inside the Oklahoma County Jail where he’s being held without bond, according to KFOR.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/12/04/oklaho...g-mistress-son-ordering-hit-on-her-from-jail/

What a sick this man is. I hope the jury send him straight to hell.

I just read this story on our local news. What a horrible crime he committed on this sweet baby boy! Now hiring someone to kill his mother.

Oklahoma dentist accused of killing mistress’ son, ordering hit on her from jail

OKLAHOMA CITY - Jury selection in the trial of an Oklahoma man charged with murdering a young boy was supposed to start Monday morning – until prosecutors announced a bombshell additional count.

The defendant, Tulsa dentist Bert Franklin, is now accused of plotting the murder of the child’s mother from inside the Oklahoma County Jail where he’s being held without bond, according to KFOR.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/12/04/oklaho...g-mistress-son-ordering-hit-on-her-from-jail/

That he would go with murder for hire just smacks of absolute stupidity (besides being terrible). One of the things the baby's mother has been campaigning for is around child murder not being a capital offence, but murder for hire is. So, when just on trial for the baby's death, I don't think the death penalty was on the table, now he's going with a charge that can attract the death penalty? Bizarre!

On another note, I find it incredibly hard to believe neither woman thought anything was off here. Some things just don't add up, on Dr Phil she said he was a Botox Dr but he's reported as a dentist? She also said she was still on with the baby's father and the married BF found out? And cloned her phone. At that point are you not thinking something is up and getting out of that? I don't condone baby killing at all, totally scummy, but they both seem pretty untruthful. Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That he would go with murder for hire just smacks of absolute stupidity (besides being terrible). One of the things the baby's mother has been campaigning for is around child murder not being a capital offence, but murder for hire is. So, when just on trial for the baby's death, I don't think the death penalty was on the table, now he's going with a charge that can attract the death penalty? Bizarre!

On another note, I find it incredibly hard to believe neither woman thought anything was off here. Some things just don't add up, on Dr Phil she said he was a Botox Dr but he's reported as a dentist? She also said she was still on with the baby's father and the married BF found out? And cloned her phone. At that point are you not thinking something is up and getting out of that? I don't condone baby killing at all, totally scummy, but they both seem pretty untruthful. Strange.

I think Bert Franklin was desperate to get rid of the most important witness against him before his trial started, and that was Roxanne. That's all he wanted was to get her out of the way.

What I don't understand is why his wife is still married to him. The evidence against him is overwhelming, not to mention the year-long affair he was having.

He did have a successful dental practice in Tulsa and he did also do Botox injections there. That is apparently how the two met. He was very jealous of her, baby Lincoln and Lincoln's father. She had a good relationship with Lincoln's father and he saw his baby often, but that drove Bert crazy with jealousy. He threatened to kill him, but ended up killing the baby instead.

With this new charge against him, I wonder when the trial will start now. I don't doubt he's a sociopath; he needs to not ever be let out of prison. We also do have the death penalty in OK.

I think Bert Franklin was desperate to get rid of the most important witness against him before his trial started, and that was Roxanne. That's all he wanted was to get her out of the way.

What I don't understand is why his wife is still married to him. The evidence against him is overwhelming, not to mention the year-long affair he was having.

He did have a successful dental practice in Tulsa and he did also do Botox injections there. That is apparently how the two met. He was very jealous of her, baby Lincoln and Lincoln's father. She had a good relationship with Lincoln's father and he saw his baby often, but that drove Bert crazy with jealousy. He threatened to kill him, but ended up killing the baby instead.

With this new charge against him, I wonder when the trial will start now. I don't doubt he's a sociopath; he needs to not ever be let out of prison. We also do have the death penalty in OK.

I still think he must be incredibly dumb. I've only seen bits of the pizza video but unless it actually shows something undeniable, he could always have tried to weasel out of it, I guess? But being recorded arranging a murder and getting your wife to pay them is just inescapable. I'm sure some people would find Mum a compelling witness, but there is always the opportunity that some people will see her as yet another woman who has poor taste in the men she allows around her kids and be unsympathetic to her?

As for the wife, yes, it's shocking she's still with him. The affair alone would be enough to ditch him you'd think. And it's not like she'd be penniless, she's a pharmacist! She must be either monumentally stupid or have zero self esteem to not realise he was having an affair.

Also, who goes out with their Dr or Dentist? I'd be creeped out, wondering if he hit on all his patients.

I feel so sad for the baby's Dad and the extended family.

I just can't imagine why anyone would stay with someone threatening to kill your child's father, or who cloned your phone etc. Crazy behaviour.

http://kfor.com/2018/01/31/murder-for-hire-preliminary-hearing-begins/

A Tulsa dentist accused of killing a metro toddler had his preliminary hearing Wednesday afternoon on charges that he tried to hire someone to kill that toddler’s mother.

The day that murder trial was set to begin, the prosecution dropped a bombshell, announcing they were also charging Franklin with soliciting murder.

The preliminary hearing was continued until the end of February.

If Franklin is bound over for trial on this charge as well, the plan is to try the charges together at a trial set for May.

http://www.koco.com/article/alleged-hit-man-testifies-against-man-accused-of-killing-baby-wanting-to-have-girlfriend-killed/15951691

Franklin was silent Wednesday as he walked out of the courtroom, but his alleged hitman was not. He testified that he thinks Franklin killed the child and hired him to kill his girlfriend.

"The guy that had, like, 15 felony priors. All violent and stuff," Franklin's attorney, Scott Adams said. "He would sell his own mother down the river to do something for himself."

During Wednesday's hearing, the alleged hit man said he hadn't been promised anything from the state of Oklahoma for acting as an informant. He also testified that he met Franklin in jail and protected him from inmates who wanted to beat him up for killing a baby.

Grieving Mom, Roxanne Lewis-Randall Describes Events

[video=youtube;YmiWLDEaOHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmiWLDEaOHQ[/video]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grieving Mom, Roxanne Lewis-Randall Describes Events

[video=youtube;YmiWLDEaOHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmiWLDEaOHQ[/video]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a heartbreaking video.

I still think he must be incredibly dumb. I've only seen bits of the pizza video but unless it actually shows something undeniable, he could always have tried to weasel out of it, I guess? But being recorded arranging a murder and getting your wife to pay them is just inescapable. I'm sure some people would find Mum a compelling witness, but there is always the opportunity that some people will see her as yet another woman who has poor taste in the men she allows around her kids and be unsympathetic to her?

As for the wife, yes, it's shocking she's still with him. The affair alone would be enough to ditch him you'd think. And it's not like she'd be penniless, she's a pharmacist! She must be either monumentally stupid or have zero self esteem to not realise he was having an affair.

Also, who goes out with their Dr or Dentist? I'd be creeped out, wondering if he hit on all his patients.

I feel so sad for the baby's Dad and the extended family.

I just can't imagine why anyone would stay with someone threatening to kill your child's father, or who cloned your phone etc. Crazy behaviour.

Re: his wife still being with him...my guess is that they are staying married so she won't be made to testify against him during either of his trials.

Re: his wife still being with him...my guess is that they are staying married so she won't be made to testify against him during either of his trials.

Yikes. If that was my husband and I thought for one minute he’d done this, I’d divorce him in an instant and beg to testify. Piece of filth he is.

Murder Trial Of Tulsa Dentist Set To Begin Monday

Aug 24, 2018

"OKLAHOMA CITY - Jury selection begins Monday, August 27th in a former Tulsa dentist's murder trial...."

Murder Trial Of Tulsa Dentist Set To Begin Monday

lincoln-henry-lewis-memorial-fund-picture.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be following this one closely. It should be a slam dunk! ("should" being the operative word)

Also - Lincoln's mother, Roxanne Randall has a YouTube channel. She posted the transcript from the bond hearing in her most recent video for people who've been following her story or will follow the trial. It's kind of hard to read, but there's some good information to know as the trial gets underway.

Jennifer Pierce‏ @JenPierceNews9 5h5 hours ago
Jury selection is underway for the murder/murder for hire trial of a Tulsa dentist. Bert Franklin is accused of murdering his girlfriend’s baby and then hiring someone to kill his girlfriend. @NEWS9

DlnSrMAVsAAqkwZ.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Cross‏Verified account @philsnews 2h2 hours ago
I've heard a potential juror in the murder trial of Bert Franklin, the Tulsa Dentist accused of killing his mistress' child & then trying to have her killed, is in trouble for looking up the case during lunch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Cross‏Verified account @philsnews 2h2 hours ago
I've heard a potential juror in the murder trial of Bert Franklin, the Tulsa Dentist accused of killing his mistress' child & then trying to have her killed, is in trouble for looking up the case during lunch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juror in pending murder trial arrested after violating judge’s direction on media, case details

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back