Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain, Billy Chastain, Mike Sparks, Alex Stevens, Okmulgee, 9 Oct 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times he did just that. Called the police and reported burglaries?
Anyone know how to find out how many times the salvage owner filed police reports of burglaries? I'm sorry I don't know how to find that info.
Edited
That's a good question. However, IMHO, IF there had been repeated burglary attempts, it would have been wise to install better security - cameras, alarms, etc. Shooting people is barbaric. JMHO.

I think they had experience beforehand also. Who knows how to disassemble humans? Do you google that?
People who hunt would know more about this kind of thing than the general population. They'll know if it was done by somebody who "knew" what they were doing, vs. someone who was just, you know, doing it at random.

Whatever these men did while they were alive, they didn't deserve a fate like this.

Last edited:
That's a good question. However, IMHO, IF there had been repeated burglary attempts, it would have been wise to install better security - cameras, alarms, etc. Shooting people is barbaric. JMHO.
Junkyard dogs are a real thing, just saying ...

There really is no reason to go to all the effort. Then dump them in a place they will easily be found. It makes no sense?

Even a fence. If you look at the scrapyard on google maps street view, it looks like there's not really a fence around. Scrapyards are required to shield the view but most of those panels have fallen down.

If they were killed on neighboring property that he didn't own, would the stand your ground law still work as a defense?
I'm in Australia so not really up to date with the laws over there but honestly I think once he started to dismember the stand your ground law would of flown straight out the window

I think they were dumped as soon as possible after they were killed.

Think about it.....Yeah...Bodies start to stink fast...Natural impulse is to get rid of it. Plus these were four large men.
It's disgusting that he dismembered them....
They also float to the surface, even if they're weighted down, when they begin to swell from decomposition gases.

If they were killed on neighboring property that he didn't own, would the stand your ground law still work as a defense?
When John Gotti killed and dismembered people, could he use "stand your ground" as a defense?

Mafia code is kill or be killed....They would have killed Gotti, so he got rid of them first.
When gangs kill each other can they claim "self defense"?

BTW when this guy shot the kids who were burglarizing his scrap yard in 2012, he did not get off.
He was charged with: ASSAULT & BATTERY W/ A DANGEROUS WEAPON-FELONY
He eventually pled guilty.

Last edited:
So the police interviewed JK and he obviously didn't say anything about having to shoot burglars, never mind dismember them. I have a hard time supporting self-defence when he shot and then sawed off limbs to then dispose of the bodies. It's beyond horrific.

Any psychology folks here?? Something I have never understood…**IF** JK commits suicide, then seriously, what was the point of dismembering and dumping the bodies? When does the choice of suicide come into play? After shooting them? Then why go through the disgusting, messy (sorry), physically exhausting work of dismembering FOUR people, loading them up, and dumping them, if you know the entire time that you’re going to commit suicide after? Or does suicide only enter the mind after they realize they might not get away with it? And even then……why?

Anyone have insight on the psychology of this? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member