Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain, Billy Chastain, Mike Sparks, Alex Stevens, Okmulgee, 9 Oct 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Rhodens were killed, there was a lot of talk of cartels and drug dealers. I tend to think that the man that fled to FL is going to be the suspect and actor here. He may traffic in stolen goods or other things. If a cartel/organized drug ring was involved, I don't think they would have been dismembered and found. Those types of groups don't want to draw attention to themselves. We have seen cases where more organized gangs or groups are involved with murders and they often seem very hard to get evidence (bodies, witnesses, etc) to charge. I would be surprised if this is not what it seems to be at this point.
Just popping in here... and just following this case, but I have been waiting on this. The drug cartels use this kind of overt violence in Mexico all the time, including victims who have been beheaded hanging from bridges. It is a logical conclusion to think that the cartels have invaded this country on a HUGE scale at this point in time. If someone were trying to hide bodies, why would the body parts be found floating in a river? Will be watching this case closely. Here is a great article from 2019 about the drug cartels moving in on small towns and using ordinary people for their trafficking. ‘Right under your nose’: A Mexican cartel turned this rural area into a hidden cocaine hub

All it says is, he's a person of interest. He may not have subdued and killed anyone. But the police have no way of finding out who the real perps were, if he wasn't the sole actor, or involved in the killings at all. How do you track down Mexican cartel members? Those dudes would be long gone. They know how to cover their tracks. (Speaking speculatively). So Kennedy's the fall guy, and maybe he knew that, which could be why he ran to Florida.
How could they prove he did it, anyway? Maybe they just want to question him further (they already did once, before he disappeared). IMO they don't know anything for sure, unless they have some evidence they're not talking about.

I think it's still a mystery.
That's why I typed "allegedly".
We can sleuth poi's.
Since LE arrested him, they are proceeding as if they consider him a suspect.
Something to think about.

Also why I said it was odd that he could subdue 4 grown men who were younger than him.
Even with a gun, he'd have had to shoot them one at a time, and one would surmise that the others would start running for their lives ?
If he is officially upgraded to a suspect , I think he had help.
M00.

I thought cartel groups were notorious for ghastly killings. Plenty of remains of their victims have been found. Sometimes they deliberately leave the remains where they can be found, IIRC. But that's usually in Mexico. In the US, they may take more care to hide their "work", since it's a foreign jurisdiction. I don't know. But in Mexico, there have been many cases, where bodies are simply dumped like casual trash. Ciudad Juarez unfortunately is, or was for awhile, notorious for that.
I'm struggling to come up with a case in the US that was truly Cartel related. Drug related sure. But not Cartel. Imo.

Not hard to imagine that scenario at all.

Armed man: Stop right there.

Four guys: Stop
Yes, they died of gunshot wounds according to their cod.

But, let's say he orders them to stop and stand where they are.
Then shoots one of them.

Aren't the others going to run and/or fight for their lives ?
Consider the deceased didn't appear to be frail, and all were younger than JK.
I'd imagine a massive struggle and in which case one of them may have been able to get away.
Even if he held a gun at them and zip tied their legs to prevent them from escaping, he probably couldn't restrain one without the others rushing at him.
So he may have had help, or it could be that someone else did this.
In which case wouldn't JK turn on them ?

Graphic post:

Or, did JK or someone line them up in a single file and use one or two bullets to kill all four ?
Depending on the type of gun used and the bullet type, a single bullet can penetrate more than one person.
Not sure about four men, though.
M00

I'm struggling to come up with a case in the US that was truly Cartel related. Drug related sure. But not Cartel. Imo.
There are cases, but Griselda Blanca...but she went after Colombians herself. The Anglos targeted were all big time. George Jung was a big time guy and people around him were killed. But they all had a bunch of money. (Millions of dollars) The cartels don't waste their time killing random people who can't earn any money for them or aren't a threat to their existence.

I can't imagine this guy being able to shoot all of them even with a semi-automatic, unless they were indoors or already restrained or someone else involved. The only other option would have been lots of training at the firing range. JK's mug is up and he doesn't appear to physically fit enough to chase all of these guys.

Maybe there were drugs involved? As in the four guys ingested drugs and became incapacitated and easy to kill (Just totally wild speculation and not a likely scenario. However, there is lots of fentanyl out there.)
I was thinking the yard might have been booby-trapped.

I was thinking the yard might have been booby-trapped.
Yes, the idea that the yard was booby-trapped sounds very feasible to me. Perhaps a device or 2 that could shoot several at the same time. (or maybe I've seen one too many episodes of "Monk" where the junk yard owner rigged a device to shoot anyone who tripped it).

Yes, the idea that the yard was booby-trapped sounds very feasible to me. Perhaps a device or 2 that could shoot several at the same time. (or maybe I've seen one too many episodes of "Monk" where the junk yard owner rigged a device to shoot anyone who tripped it).
I remember a case quite a while back where a business owner who'd been robbed previously rigged a metal cage underneath his skylight to electrocute anyone attempting to enter through the skylight. I found a link; I think this is it:

ETA: Another link. The grand jury did not indict.

Last edited:
Not to be a smart alec but here's an interesting one just South of Oklahoma in Texas. Probably has a thread here on WS.

Could be gang or cartel; active in the US for sure.

But now that they’ve arrested a guy who shot at burglars before, in a stolen car (and in a Florida!), I’m thinking he’s probably the shooter. Remains to be seen if there are other folks involved.

MOO/amateur speculation only.

Not to be a smart alec but here's an interesting one just South of Oklahoma in Texas. Probably has a thread here on WS.
Yeah, but he was a threat to the cartels being an FBI informant, cartel attorney, big fish etc. These guys?? I hate to say it, but I kinda wonder if they had huffing habits.....They had looks in their eyes like they weren't "all there"....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member