GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

So the chief said that the mothers feelings ‘do not matter’ when asked if she is aware of the seriousness of the situation. WOW, well that tells me that not only does she suffer from NO mental illness rather her stance has not changed - she simply does not care. My heart hurts.

Interestingly on that press conference, the Sheriff said IF this is the body of one of the missing children that entered the water by the apartments it would have had to go through two lock And damns to get to where they found it.

Edit— followed that response up with a comment that said the water is moving so fast right now anything can get through.

Interestingly on that press conference, the Sheriff said IF this is the body of one of the missing children that entered the water by the apartments it would have had to go through two lock And damns to get to where they found it.

Yeah my heart kind of skipped at that part although the other guy who had more information on how they work said because of the amount of rain fall the water would have been fast flowing and anything can pass-by them.

I haven't read any msm on this case. My feelings are simply based on the fact that the state took them from her, and placed them in the care of the aunt.
There was obliviously a GOOD REASON for that!!! To keep them out of harms way. I work for a very big school district, 30 years and counting, CPS does not take kids out of homes like they use to, I see a lot of abuse. So, when I see CPS take a child, there is a darn good reason for it, and then to turn around and put two helpless babies in a situation where they could be harmed is unthinkable.

Although this is not the lock and dam they are referring to, this gives an idea of what a lock and dam is. It allows a boat to move from a body of water at one level to a body of water at another level.
Holt-aerial-001.jpg

Honestly, the aunt is likely suffering enough right now. Mom and grandpa I can't speak to, but I just think about my mom- she was made the legal guardian of my cousin when he was an infant, as her sister was deemed unfit, and part OF being fit to care for a child means that.... you have to work. My mom left the baby with my grandmother often as she was earning $3.70 an hour as a waitress and couldn't afford daycare. If after all that, something had happened to him, I can't imagine the devastation she would have felt. There's no winning in a situation like this.

The mother, absolutely deserves whatever she gets. Grandpa too. But I'm willing to give the aunt the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise, because she may very well have loved those kids like her own.

Post from earlier, but wanted to make sure it was in the thread.

Tulsa Police Department

May 27, 2020
Noon

Miracle and Tony Crook update

On 05-26-2020 Wagoner County E-911 received a report of a possible body in the Verdigris Navigational Channel at Lock and Dam 17 south of Wagoner. Off-duty Wagoner County Deputy Matt Smith was in the area and witnessed what he believed to be a body in the water. Wagoner County Deputies, multiple Fire Departments, and Wagoner County Emergency Management were notified. Wagoner County Emergency Management coordinated with Muskogee County Emergency Management to respond quickly to the scene south of Lock and Dam 17.

Wagoner County Emergency Management recovered one victim from the Verdigris Navigational Channel 50 minutes upon receiving the initial call and stood by for the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to complete an investigation. Tulsa Police Responded to the scene to assist in the investigation.
Tulsa Police Department, Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office, Wagoner County Emergency Management, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Marine Division, Cherokee Nation Marshall Service, Fort Gibson Fire Department, Muskogee County Emergency Management, Okay Fire Department were all involved in the recovery efforts.

This morning we are continuing the search effort with all the agencies plus Tulsa Fire, Army Corp of Engineers, USAR, Rogers County Sheriff’s Office.

The body removed from the water is that of a young female. The Medical Examiner will work to definitively identify the body. The search area for Miracle and Tony Crook has now dramatically widened.

We understand that everyone wants to help with the search efforts, at this time we would ask that people let the emergency rescue personnel use our considerable resources to search the numerous miles of waterways that is extremely dangerous in many areas.

Wagoner County Emergency Management
Wagoner County Sheriff's Office
Tulsa Fire Department

Earlier as well.

During the evening hours of May 26th, Wagoner and Muskogee County Emergency Management recovered a child's body from the Verdigris River. We are working closely with the agencies to determine the identification of the victim and will provide more information as it becomes available.

Since there is a possibility that this is related to the two children missing in Tulsa, we are coordinating with these agencies and will provide everyone more information as soon as it becomes available.
Tulsa Police Department

Rogers County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue has brought their horses out to help locate Miracle and Tony Crook.

Wagoner County did recover a young female victim out of the Verdigris and we are still searching this are with them, but we have not verified her identity yet.

Until both children are found and positively identified, we are still searching.

To clarify some information.

On 5-26-2020 the body of a young female "child" was recovered from the Verdigris River with the collaborative effort of multiple agencies.

The Medical Examiner has taken the victim into their jurisdiction and will make a positive identification as soon as possible.

Prior to notifying the general public, the family of Miracle and Tony Crook were informed about the recovery and that the ME was working on getting the victim identified.

This search has been expanded greatly and covers several dozen of miles of river, creek, and shoreline.
Tulsa Police Department

Rogers County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue has brought their horses out to help locate Miracle and Tony Crook.

Wagoner County did recover a young female victim out of the Verdigris and we are still searching this are with them, but we have not verified her identity yet.

Until both children are found and positively identified, we are still searching.

To clarify some information.

On 5-26-2020 the body of a young female "child" was recovered from the Verdigris River with the collaborative effort of multiple agencies.

The Medical Examiner has taken the victim into their jurisdiction and will make a positive identification as soon as possible.

Prior to notifying the general public, the family of Miracle and Tony Crook were informed about the recovery and that the ME was working on getting the victim identified.

This search has been expanded greatly and covers several dozen of miles of river, creek, and shoreline.
Tulsa Police Department
Had hoped for a miracle for Miracle
JMO

I want to see the Aunt charged, the grandad charged, the mother tortured. That sort of thing.
I am not going to jump to any conclusions yet about the Aunt. She was at work and she had stepped up to care for the babies.

If she went to work and left them with her father, then I blame him and the bi0-mom, and think they should be charged.

Edit— followed that response up with a comment that said the water is moving so fast right now anything can get through.

This is probably why she still is not identified. This is just awful!! Those poor babies!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that whomever named Miracle maybe did so bc she had a hard birth, perhaps a preemie even...just some situations I have seen involving the naming of "miracle" babies...makes me wonder what else in her little life was so difficult for her to live through, and then she made it through just to be taken like this....Sickening...MOO

This is probably why she still is not identified. This is just awful!! Those poor babies!!
I just saw I spelled dam the wrong way! Too late to edit.

I wondered about that too. I can’t imagine the immense task of searching for these children in that area. Prayers to all responders.

Here is a picture the dam infrastructure in the state. https://www.odot.org/waterway/pdfs/ww_locks-dams-infrastructure.pdf

And the particular one mentioned in articles, no 17. Chouteau Lock & Dam - Wikipedia

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that whomever named Miracle maybe did so bc she had a hard birth, perhaps a preemie even...just some situations I have seen involving the naming of "miracle" babies...makes me wonder what else in her little life was so difficult for her to live through, and then she made it through just to be taken like this....Sickening...MOO
I would agree... I would imagine she likely survived drugs in utero and more.

I do wonder about how this custody thing works with DHS. If you are given custody, it is either permanent or temporary (foster) and I’m pretty sure that with that comes daycare that is DHS provided free or maybe just subsidy. It will be interesting to see what happens there. If this is an emergency “foster” type situation, there are payments that would have been made to the caregiver (aunt) as well.

I am not sure how far I can discuss here, so I will stop. 65. Child care and supportive services for the resource home

Seven minutes ago:
Ethan Hutchins
@ehutchinsnews

Just got confirmation from Heath Underwood, Wagoner County Management that a second body of a child has been found. Members of the Oklahoma Task Force recovered the body off 46th street North and Highway 169 in Bird Creek near Owasso. They have not identified the body
@KTULNews
4:49 PM · May 27, 2020 from Oklahoma, USA·Twitter for iPhone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74