OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought, maybe one them died from their injuries and this caused a panic of some sort. Maybe drastic measures were made to cover it up?

that's exactly why i want to know the damage on the car :banghead:

Another thought, maybe one them died from their injuries and this caused a panic of some sort. Maybe drastic measures were made to cover it up?

That is definitely a possibility. This is something that needs looked into for sure as a possibility.

But then why are 2 missing? Unless 2 of them died due to their injuries, then maybe the sole survivor took steps to coverup the accident to make it look like they ran away. Or 1 died, and then a fight of some sorts occurred between the other 2 and only 1 made it out of the fight. I suppose there can be all kinds of scenerios with this type of situation.

That interview talked about the relatives actually witnessing a burning hole where someone was burning something in a hole. I believe they said they actually were filming it from the other side of the road where they saw someone on a backhoe filling in the hole. It sounded like they had a video phone or something. They may have this video in their possession.

If they can get a search warrant and re-dig that hole up, there could be evidence still there in that hole. Depending on what was burned, usually a fire cannot burn certain things all the way down, like bones, etc. There is usually still some small bits of things that can be found in that burning pit, if that was the spot where certain evidence was burned.

We have a burn pile for debris in the yard, and its amazing how tough it is to cleanly burn everything down. You have to constantly turn the debris over and move it all around to get a clean burn. If people are in a hurry to burn evidence, I doubt they would be able to burn every small bit they were trying to get rid of.

Has the family checked out Dallas, Texas hospitals? They should email pictures of Molly and Colt for the emergency room staff to view.

Colt and Molly could have been killed, but I'm not so sure there was a motive for CN to do something like that. As we know, Colt was on probation for a meth offense and was involved in the stolen car chase and wreck. He and Molly could have taken off. He could have talked her into it. Let's face it, she was in a stolen car too. They all could have been high as well. Plus, both CN and Colt could be in trouble for involving and influencing a minor. These charges could add up to jail time for CN and especially Colt, since he was on probation.

Just some thoughts and my opinion for now . .

CAR CHASE , STOLEN CAR, WRECK 911 CALL , Lawyer or not, there should be NO reason they can not get a search warrant , UM MISSING MINOR , LAST SEEN ON PROPERTY !!!!!

CAR CHASE , STOLEN CAR, WRECK 911 CALL , Lawyer or not, there should be NO reason they can not get a search warrant , UM MISSING MINOR , LAST SEEN ON PROPERTY !!!!!

Amen! I'm not understanding the difficulty of obtaining a search warrant or the hesitancy to obtain one. The entire property needs to be searched. Of course, this all took place 3 months ago, so there's no telling where any evidence could be at this point. Plenty of time, by now, to dispose of and/or remove any evidence.

I read that Molly is 1/2 Chickasaw. What can they do by going through the Chickasaw Nation? Can the Nation call in special investigators or something?

Amen! I'm not understanding the difficulty of obtaining a search warrant or the hesitancy to obtain one. The entire property needs to be searched. Of course, this all took place 3 months ago, so there's no telling where any evidence could be at this point. Plenty of time, by now, to dispose of and/or remove any evidence.

I read that Molly is 1/2 Chickasaw. What can they do by going through the Chickasaw Nation? Can the Nation call in special investigators or something?

I find it interesting that I can't find one main stream news article which says that CN was the driver of the car. This must be what he is fighting. He's probably claiming he was not in that car. Unless, I have it wrong, this is what it looks like to me. This is probably why he is not talking.

I'm getting the impression that he may be claiming he was not in that car. Possibly, LE doesn't have proof he was in the car. Did Colt or Molly say that he was the driver when they called for a ride?? Where did the info come from that he was the driver? I'm not saying he wasn't the driver, but does the police have solid proof that he was the driver? They found no fingerprints (car wiped clean), so maybe this is the sticking point.

What were CN's and Colts occupations? Did they have jobs? Anyone have any background on them?

i wish we could figure out where exactly the car was wrecked at (supposedly totaled) and what damage was actually done since the fb page is saying the car was wiped clean...was there glass everywhere? airbags deploy? hit a tree, went in a pond?

So much information I'm seeking and the FB page is crazy and hard to get through!

There have been reports it was stolen, if I have this right. So, who's car was it?? They must be out there somewhere. They could have pictures too.

According to Colt's missing fb group page, the car was CN's girlfriend's car and she supposedly changed her mind about it being stolen. Shouldn't CN be charged with reckless driving—at least???

I'm getting the impression that he may be claiming he was not in that car. Possibly, LE doesn't have proof he was in the car. Did Colt or Molly say that he was the driver when they called for a ride?? Where did the info come from that he was the driver? I'm not saying he wasn't the driver, but does the police have solid proof that he was the driver? They found no fingerprints (car wiped clean), so maybe this is the sticking point.

I wondered that, too. LE didn't witness him actually driving the car, so he can always say it wasn't him - therefore, they have "no substantial reason" to question him. Even if he was seen driving earlier that evening, he can always claim it wasn't him that night. The chase happened at 10:30 pm so it was dark. With Love County calling off the pursuit, there is no witness that it was him driving. However, it was his girlfriend that reported the car stolen and then recanted that.

There have been reports it was stolen, if I have this right. So, who's car was it?? They must be out there somewhere. They could have pictures too.

CN's girlfriend reported it stolen and then recanted that.

What were CN's and Colts occupations? Did they have jobs? Anyone have any background on them?

According to Colt's FB he was a shophand at Hudson Tire Center with past employment at Sonic and Barnes Stone Masonry. It says he graduated from Wilson High School in 2010 and currently lives in Ardmore.

CN depends on which FB you look at, but his employment isn't listed.

I wondered that, too. LE didn't witness him actually driving the car, so he can always say it wasn't him - therefore, they have "no substantial reason" to question him. Even if he was seen driving earlier that evening, he can always claim it wasn't him that night. The chase happened at 10:30 pm so it was dark. With Love County calling off the pursuit, there is no witness that it was him driving. However, it was his girlfriend that reported the car stolen and then recanted that.

Yeah, this is a problem. This is probably why LE can't or won't try to get a warrant. It doesn't seem like they have enough proof CN was the driver. Since his girlfriend recanted on the stolen car issue, the thing he is fighting is probably reckless driving. He wants to beat that, so he's not saying anything about that night. His lawyer most likely told him not to talk as well. In my opinion, he is a piece of work for not helping the Miller and Haynes families. I'm also surprised his family is sticking up for him. They can't be nice people. What if it was their kids or grandkids who are missing and possibly injured?! CN is only going to get worse. His attitude is awful. His family may pay for their support of him eventually. I believe in karma. Just my opinion . .

Yeah, this is a problem. This is probably why LE can't or won't try to get a warrant. It doesn't seem like they have enough proof CN was the driver. Since his girlfriend recanted on the stolen car issue, the thing he is fighting is probably reckless driving. He wants to beat that, so he's not saying anything about that night. His lawyer most likely told him not to talk as well. In my opinion, he is a piece of work for not helping the Miller and Haynes families. I'm also surprised his family is sticking up for him. They can't be nice people. What if it was their kids or grandkids who are missing and possibly injured?! CN is only going to get worse. His attitude is awful. His family may pay for their support of him eventually. I believe in karma. Just my opinion . .

However, I would think that the car being wrecked near "the land" along with the cell phone ping coming from that area would be reason enough to obtain a warrant to search the land. In my mind, CN could have been on a whole other continent that night and they still have reason to search that land!

However, I would think that the car being wrecked near "the land" along with the cell phone ping coming from that area would be reason enough to obtain a warrant to search the land. In my mind, CN could have been on a whole other continent that night and they still have reason to search that land!

Isn't another LE agency handling this case now—not the local Sheriff?

You did a great job and I agree to not worry about any parts that you could not understand. I actually listened to that whole blog talk radio program and it gives us a good understanding of the situation. The whole interview could have been handled better, but we have to remember that most of the people talking are probably not very skilled at this sort of thing. Even the interviewer is probably trying to learn his craft, so it was a tough listen, but the main points got across.

I agree with some others that I dont think the 2 missing people are runaways at all. I have a bad feeling that something happened right as they were trapped at the dead end road. Something happened there I am afraid.

I also agree with the relatives that said on the interview that some of the later phone calls that came from the missing girls phone may not have been her making those calls. It seems to me that the only phone call that was probably from her, was the 911 call made that very night which was right around the time they were trapped at the dead end road.

I was a little confused about the condition of the car they were in, but if I heard things and read things right, then it seems they could have wrecked the car on that road, and maybe crawled out or were pulled out by "others".

The fact that 1 of the 3 is not talking and he is the only one found is the most disturbing part. He could at least provide info as to how he got away from the scene and all he knows.

At the end of the interview, I totally agree with that last gentleman who said they need to get the FBI to look into this. It sounds like the FBI would be their only hope to get to the truth of what happened. Hiring a PI would be good too , if they have not already done that. They need to get some outside help from people who are not bias or are not related in any way to that town.

I agree. The families should hire a PI. They need to do it sooner than later.

It is suspicious that CN's family will not allow a search of all their land. It does suggest that they are hiding something. It is hard to see it any other way. Why not allow a search? What is the big deal? CN was acting like a____ that night. He isn't an angel. Doesn't he want to be cleared of any wrong doing??

I don't think any of them are angels, but why not help give their families some answers? Maybe Colt and Molly took off, but maybe they never made it that far. They could be still on the property somewhere.

It is suspicious that CN's family will not allow a search of all their land. It does suggest that they are hiding something. It is hard to see it any other way. Why not allow a search? What is the big deal? CN was acting like a____ that night. He isn't an angel. Doesn't he want to be cleared of any wrong doing??

I don't think any of them are angels, but why not help give their families some answers? Maybe Colt and Molly took off, but maybe they never made it that far. They could be still on the property somewhere.

True. This is supposed to be a small, tight knit community where everybody knows everybody, so I don't understand one long time family balking at letting a search take place on that land. Land that is the last known whereabouts of those kids!

If you don't have anything to hide, then don't act like you've got something to hide.

Meanwhile....there are still 2 people missing and they could be laying in a ditch on that property somewhere.

True. This is supposed to be a small, tight knit community where everybody knows everybody, so I don't understand one long time family balking at letting a search take place on that land. Land that is the last known whereabouts of those kids!

If you don't have anything to hide, then don't act like you've got something to hide.

Meanwhile....there are still 2 people missing and they could be laying in a ditch on that property somewhere.

I'm thinking that when the adrenaline wore off, the two them could have been hurting. They could have been worse off than they thought they were, as far as injuries. Granted, Colt could have hurt himself while running from the scene. I guess it all depends on how bad that accident was and if they were wearing seat belts.

If it wasn't for CN and his family being tight lipped and refusing a search of their property, I would be inclined to think Colt and Molly took off. They seem to be acting very suspicious.

CN's girlfriend reported it stolen and then recanted that.

By the way, the only way I would recant is if he bought me a brand new car and I may not even accept that offer. I wonder what he said to her to change her mind? Alas, maybe she is just a fool. There are a lot of foolish women, who allow these duds to walk all over them.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members